Unsung heroes: Your favourite cut-scenes on the NeoGeo (MVS/AES/NGCD/Pocket)

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I recently aquired NeoTurfMasters for the NGPC and when playing the first rounds of it on my system I realised how much I enjoy the "little things" in a game.

I'm curious on what others think - so which "side characters" make the games you play much more enjoyable to you?

My favourites:

Super Sidekicks 2 - The Coaches
I'm not sure I'll enjoy SSK3 more than 2 when I finally get it just because it seems from some YouTube watching that these guys are missing.
Coaches clapping and showing the thumbs up to a player after a goal up to the face of the coach after realizing his team is 6 goals down are priceless.

Neo Turf Masters NGPC - The Crowd
Scoring a Par you see the whole crowd nodding and appreciating your PAR - well done player!

World Heroes 2 Jet - Monkey training grounds
Monkeys training in Fuumas stage to Show that Hanzo guy a lesson or two!

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
I've always been impressed by the two attract modes in Garou: Mark Of The Wolves for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS. :cool:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The hobo giving blowjobs in Burning Fight.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
one I like is when the characters talk to each other in svc chaos. another one I like is super sidekicks 2 cutscenes when you make a goal

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
the mars people taking your character in metal slug 3 and you having to rescue them with another character.

JLZ

Rugal's Thug
The cut scene that looks like a news report in King of Fighters 97 comes to mind

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I always loved the opening for SamSho. Those lanterns and that tree got what they deserved.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
The opening cinematic of Pulstar hands down!

But there are really so many great little moments in NG games, especially in the Slug ones. I love that Independence Day moment at the end of X.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Hyakutaro in the metal slug series.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I've always been partial to the cheesyness of the intro to KOF98

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Literally everything from Neo Turf Masters. The game over screen gets bonus points for being so damn pretty

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
The Ending of Pulstar, because just when you thought it was over... then comes Blazing Star.