iOS Ms. Pac-Man has some neat new levels...

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
So I opened my Ms. Pac-Man app on my iPhone, and it's been updated with a breast-cancer awareness theme. There's new mazes called "hope mazes" available for 99 cents as an In-app purchase . I downloaded them and they're pretty cool. Proceeds go to benefit breast cancer research. See pics: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412307709.648346.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412307730.797673.jpg

There's also a bonus stage where you gobble up punk ribbons. It reminds me a bit of Super Pac-Man.

You can hide in the little dead ends . The ghosts won't go in there.

I'm a sucker for Pac-Man stuff (I'd love to get a Baby Pac- Man machine but pinball stuff is a bit above my head should it need repairs ). I thought these mazes were pretty cool, and I wish I could play them on a cab. Just thought I'd share in case there are some Pac-man freaks creeping around here.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm a huge pac fan and will definitely get this on my ipad. Word of warning on a Baby Pac if you ever get one, it's not a matter of IF it will need work but WHEN as it basically guaranteed. I have had a few of the machines and while very fun it is horribly unreliable and a pain in the ass to work on. Having said that though I can easily see myself going and getting one again at some point since it's a really cool machine.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I'm a huge pac fan and will definitely get this on my ipad. Word of warning on a Baby Pac if you ever get one, it's not a matter of IF it will need work but WHEN as it basically guaranteed. I have had a few of the machines and while very fun it is horribly unreliable and a pain in the ass to work on. Having said that though I can easily see myself going and getting one again at some point since it's a really cool machine.

They're so cool. The only other game like it is granny and the gators. I'm just scared of having a "project" cab that I'm out if my (and shadowkn55's) depth with.

Have you played the Mr. And Ms. Pac-Man table? It rules.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
They're so cool. The only other game like it is granny and the gators. I'm just scared of having a "project" cab that I'm out if my (and shadowkn55's) depth with.

Have you played the Mr. And Ms. Pac-Man table? It rules.

I have not heard of one of those tables but since you said that I am going to look it up and be on the lookout for it, different Pac machines are pretty easy to get here surprisingly.