Jasen Hicks (jasenscustoms.com)

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
+1 for this guy. Friend directed me to his site, been looking for a replacement cps2 sticker. He does good work and its fast!

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
I'll throw in my +1, too. Have gotten several things from him now and he's always been professional and quick.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Drama aside, Jasen is ok in my book. We chat a bunch on FB and he hooked me up with an awesome deal on a bunch of MVS and CPS2 labels.

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Done some work for him, picked up a few things too. Never any hassle.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Top dude, has done a few bits and pieces for me over the years.

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
I've bought a ton of stuff from him. Always very quick service and his metal parts are fantastic.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Whatever the drama is with Jasen I don't know anything about. I bought my supergun and stick cases from him with no problems, good guy to deal with.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
I got my Supergun from Jasen, dude is for sure a top notch guy in my book & very helpful +1.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
That's not what these forums are about. If you're only here to make money and not be a part of the forums then chances are you won't last long.

Regardless of how much money he makes he seems to be quite involved in the community, or at the very least providing things that the community finds valuable. I do know that I have found his services to be very helpful in the past...come to think of it I need to stop by his site and order up some NAC side art...