Superguns: Sigma Raijin vs Boardmaster sega

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
I am thinking to buy a Japanese control box and searching between Sigma Raijin and Boardmaster which uses Sega parts. Which do you think guys is the better choice and why. Prices are higher for the Boardmaster but no problem with that.

Last edited:

Danmaku

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I have both
they are equal quality only differs for the aesthetics

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
I have both
they are equal quality only differs for the aesthetics
I have ordered a Sigma Raijin. Can you please tell me if the jamma harness is long enough?
Also can you tell me dimensions of a CPS2 board, because I want to calculate table length, no more free space for games!!!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Above all you want something that can adjust RGB pots for games. Some games will be washed out if you do not have these pots.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Hmm where does one order Sigma Raijins? I played one at Mjmjr25's house and it was pretty bad ass. How much do they cost?

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Hmm where does one order Sigma Raijins? I played one at Mjmjr25's house and it was pretty bad ass. How much do they cost?
You can find them on ebay. There is a Sega Boardmaster on sale right now in UK for about 600 USD

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Above all you want something that can adjust RGB pots for games. Some games will be washed out if you do not have these pots.

What is this and how do I search for it? Do these superguns have the same image quality with a cabinet if they are hooked on a PVM via RGB?
Thanks

shiryu7

Quiz Detective
I've owned both and I prefer the build quality of the Raijin (feels more solid to me), but the aesthetics of the Boardmaster (like having a panel off a candy cab)

You can still buy either one brand new from http://tops-game.jp/

That's where I got my Boardmaster. Great service and excellent English.