Elite: Dangerous

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Any fellow Commanders on here?

Just got a bit of time in Beta 2 and man, the improvements are stunning. I keep getting more and more hyped with each addition.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I spent way too much on star citizen and I dont see myself playing it.
There´s no way in hell I would spend for another similar game beta :)

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
I put my cash in for Star Citizen as well. I play Arena Commander but until they implement some way to turn down the sensitivity on my yaw controls, it's very tough to get much done. I'm really excited for it, but it's years off until it's complete. E:D is in its second Beta and will release by the end of the year. Also, right now, the flight model is damn near perfect in my book.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I'm not in the beta yet but I'm super interested in this game. I'll snag it when it's released. Apparently it's tits with the oculus rift.

I never did play the old one. I should boot it on my famicom everdrive and give it a go.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
After seeing so many of the gameplay vids, I couldn't help but buy into the Beta. One thing about Frontier, they have met every deadline and have kept the pace they promised. Beta 2 released on the 30th and already has had 4 patches to address community concerns. Beta 3 at the end of the month and then we're getting close to actual release.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Didn't realise this was a thing. Colour me interested. I'm not going to pay for it yet though.

I've been waiting for something like this since Freelancer.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Bounty Hunting has been made a bit more sustainable in the new Beta. Have had some decent bounties in my Eagle.
This one wasn't great, but I found it funny that it was worth that much for a crappy Hauler.

ZGnVMsD.png

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
The finished product is now available and I downloaded it yesterday. I only played it for about 5 minutes yesterday and haven't really seen the deeper gameplay elements yet, but man! Flying the ship is awesome! With surround sound it's pretty amazing to hear those loud-ass engines purring behind you.

It's a good thing that the core gameplay mechanic is so fun, cuz I'm going to be doing a lot of it. Can't wait to dive into this more!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I was interested in this game, although it is not a genre I have played since the days Freespace and Colony Wars. Pity there isn't a demo or something. A $60 digital copy is kind of steep to test the waters.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire

Was testing a weapons loadout with some light bounty hunting when I saw a unique opportunity. I wasn't equipped to deal with that Anaconda, but noticed he was flying straight to the cops; so I let them help me, lol.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
There's also just honkin big cannons, too, lol. I'd assume they're some sort of Mass Driver, but they sure don't look or act like one; and Rail Guns are a different weapon altogether. Guess they wanted to have a lot of diversity!