Gotham Mondays on Fox 7pm central

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Anybody watching this or plan on watching this?
The first episode was interesting. Strange to see the penguin when he was young.

Hopefully this series will last.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I watched the pilot & was expecting more from it. I didn't really care that much and probably won't continue.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I DVR'd the pilot but haven't watched it yet. I'm always prepared to be disappointed these days though.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
It was a good pilot. They are obviously tinkering with the origins i.e. young Selina Kyle/Catwoman witnessing firsthand Bruce's parents murder. It was odd to see young Edward Nigma give info to Gordon and Bullock, same with Cobblepot, who seemed like a double agent. Seeing Poison Ivy as a little girl taking care of her plants was a surprise. They have alot to work with. It has a chance to produce interesting storylines ala Smallville but the central focus obviously is Gordon moving up the ranks.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Outside of Fish Mooney and Gordon I didn't care about anyone else, sad that Bullock is just a don't rock the boat dirty cop

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
I recorded it as well but just haven't had the desire to watch it yet. Perhaps when the season is over I will sit down and watch it all or if I discover it is crap I will simply delete it.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I watched the first two episodes this morning finally, and I thought it was really good. This show better stick around for a while.

noCLip

Camel Slug
i watched episode 1, dunno if ill continue, probably watch a few more before i decide but wasnt too into it so far