LONG ISLAND MEET UP

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
anyone up to having a meet up at my house? i live in hicksville on long island and i have a big red big blue 3 blast cities a donkey kong jr and final lap cab as well as many retro systems and games and a ps3 and wii u. every other week i have a bunch of freinds over to play some stuff but always looking for more people to come over my house and have a good time.

harry

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
anyone up to having a meet up at my house? i live in hicksville on long island and i have a big red big blue 3 blast cities a donkey kong jr and final lap cab as well as many retro systems and games and a ps3 and wii u. every other week i have a bunch of freinds over to play some stuff but always looking for more people to come over my house and have a good time.

harry

I definitely would be interested. I live in Brooklyn. If you let me know when and here I would try to make it.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Hey folks. I'm part of the Long Island Arcade Club. We're meeting up this Saturday in Ronkonkoma. We where supposed to be going to another member's place but plans fell through, so we're meeting up at the usual place, Generations Beyond which is a graphic design studio and they have games there to play. Here's the lineup:

-Rollergames
-Riverboat Gambler
-Transporter: The Rescue
-Dr. Dude
-Party Zone
-Galaxian (Cocktail)
-Baby Pac-Man
-Donkey Kong & D2K Jumpman Returns
-Ice Cold Beer

As far as Neo-Geo goes, I'm one of the big fans of it. I'm in the middle of trying to get rid of my current setup. I've got a two slot motherboard that I got from the Tri-County Flee Market and a MAS SuperNOVA. I want to get rid of both of them in favor of an Omega or any other consolearized MVS. It's just WAY too big.

http://www.meetup.com/LongIslandArcadeClub/events/209962222/

Check us out over on Meetup and we'll see you on Saturday! Bring Smash Brothers if you got it!

Last edited:

dipindods

yeah im in the arcade club bring you 2 slot if u wanna i may b intrested. ill see u sat

dipindods

I definitely would be interested. I live in Brooklyn. If you let me know when and here I would try to make it.

yeah im going to the arcade club this sat so maybe next weekend after that if i have time or next sun evening??

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
meetup at the all-american! bring your ngpc's!