Anyone collect NGPC paperwork?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Only one I have is a metal slug first mission manual, which has great artwork.

fluxcore

Another Striker
No, but it'd be nice to see some scans of NGP manuals, I haven't been able to find many at all, and with the preponderance of loose carts, manual scans would be pretty nifty :)

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I don't think I have those. They were European, right? I have a binder with all my stuff boxed up somewhere, so I would have to check. I have a lot of US promo stuff, and a some Japanese items as well. The only interesting European promo item I have is a beat up NGPC system display kiosk meant to sit on a counter.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
those are awesome, thanks for sharing. I'd really like to see more, if there is any ^^

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
I seem to remember the beany animals. Nice stuff! I like the keychain a lot.
Over time some of these items will be forgotten, like the paperwork.
Be nice to have a 'gallery' to record these rare items for prosperity.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Those are all pretty awesome Metal Slug! Did Dynamite Slugger ever get released?

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Those are all pretty awesome Metal Slug! Did Dynamite Slugger ever get released?

Thanks Herb :)

Dynamite Slugger was one of the 'cancelled' titles that slipped out in low numbers in the UK.
SDC10135.JPGSDC10137.JPG

It also has the distinction of having the most glaring proof reading error of any NGPC title:
SDC10140.JPG

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I see, thanks for the info. I think once I finish my loose US cart only set, I'm gonna dive into the stuff we didn't get here but Japan and Europe did.

Last edited:

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
I see, thanks for the info. I think once I finish my loose US cart only set, I'm gonna dive into the stuff we didn't get here but Japan and Europe did.

Our friend xsq found a site that lists dual language versions:
http://www.pocketfuel.co.uk/ngpc/ngpc_faq.html
See Q 16.
0071 Dynamite Slugger seems to be dual language. So if you want it, then the Japanese version would be cheaper than the UK version.