What up people?

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to finally be able to post and join the community. I'm a big time Neo Geo fan. My brother and an I bought our aes system when we were in high school. We had collected about 20 titles or so. We went away to college and my mother threw out all our games. The last year or so I started rebuying everything I lost starting with my turbo grafx system. Now I am focusing on my neo geo cd collection. I have about 20 titles to go to complete the US collection. It has been great getting to play some of the games that I so enjoyed as a teen. My favorite cd game is Brikin'ger Ironclad

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
awesome dude! youre a great guy on pcenginefx and its good to have you here and really sucks to hear your mom threw out your old games!

ironclad is a great game!

mccloud5286

Kuroko's Training Dummy
That sucks to hear that your mom threw out your games. I'd be a bit hurt if it was me, but it is good to hear that you bounced back and got more than what you owned back.

Big fan of the Turbo Grafx myself. My favorite game has to be Street Fighter II CE. I don't know why, other than the fact that it was a very good port on the system. A close second though for me has to be Y's on CD.

Welcome!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Thanks for the compliment bro?

aren't you on pcenginefx as well? theres a dude there where I bought some sealed turbografx from a while back and I recently bought the falcon cib not too long ago and he has the same name as you.

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
Ys is one of my tops, but my favorite is probably dungeon explorer. My brothers and I spent countless hrs on that game

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
Now that I've gotten everything that I wanted from the turbo grafx side I am focusing all my attention on Neo Geo