Finally, hello everybody!

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hi, I'm Julián, I live in a city near Madrid, Spain, 38yo, married w/a 42 days old baby girl.

Or is it 43.

Anyway, I got off the wrong foot here, trying to buy some carts before everything, so again I apologize for that.

I work 8 to 15 at teh local health office as an administrative assistant.

My story with Neo Geo starts long ago, and my parents bought me a Amstrad. My weekly assignment was spent to buy console and computer videogames magazines (just to drool over them) and I discovered the SNK beauty. Since its launching it always has had a place in my heart. And no place in my wallet.

I collect mainly SFC/FC/Mega Drive games, platformers, shooters and beat'em ups. Kinda bad player with fighters. As soon as I get the mancave tidy i'll post some pics in galleries thread.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Welcome congrats on the baby.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Ah the old 8 to 15, I guess I'm not the only one who operates on the 24 hour clock.

Galder

Crossed Swords Squire
Welcome and congratulations on the baby. Make sure she starts with her retro gaming experience in a chronological order ;)

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
How depressing:crying:

Welcome:)

:lolz: I had to choose between Spectrum 128 and Amstrad 6128. The curious thing is now the Spectrum is reaching higher price than Amstrad. The Atari ST and Amiga were unreachable to my parents in terms of price and utility. I previously had my older brother's Spectrum 16, it was wonderful to load those tapes, the noise, the black and white 8" TV... Now at least I have the Amstrad's PAL RGB monitor (I must be positive) wich, by the way, I don't know if it works...

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you :)

Welcome congrats on the baby.

Thank you :) (even I've slept just 2 hours today I'm happy)

Ah the old 8 to 15, I guess I'm not the only one who operates on the 24 hour clock.

Nope, I always configure my digital clocks to 24h format.

Welcome and congratulations on the baby. Make sure she starts with her retro gaming experience in a chronological order ;)

Hehehe I wish I could play with her. Pang, Bomberman...

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
I would like to reply to gum_drops that the answer to his question is no, I'm not going to sell conversions, no sac for conversions, no. At all, for sure. I'm here just to share the passion and talk about games.

I can't reply him in that thread because I have no permissions in this moment, but I can read the thread if I'm logged out.

fprXtAb.png