Portland Retrogaming Expo Oct 18-19, 2014

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Anybody from the NG gang going? I'll be there. Been wanting to check out Portland for awhile.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
If I was anywhere remotely close to Oregon I'd go in a heartbeat just to meet some of these fagg...ahem fine gentlemen.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I got the time off for it, so I'm planning on hitting it up. There's a few other's I've heard that are supposed to be there as well.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
have a good time! I just got back from cge from vegas and it was a good weekend but I heard Portland is much bigger! if cge doesn't happen on 2015, i'll be sure to check out Portland next year!

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
I usually volunteer time and loan a candy cab or two to the event (So far the only candies that have been in the arcade there) but I've been so buried at work/life lately that I don't know if I'm going to be able to do either this year. Plus the fact that I have one and a half cabs down at the moment and haven't had any time to work on them...

But if I have the weekend off, I'll probably be there.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I'm gonna go. It was crazy fun last year, can't wait to go this time around.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I heard it out beats cge! A friend of mine was telling me about it and seems like an awesome expo to check out! If cge doesn't happen in 2015, then I will most likely fly to Portland to experience Portland retro gaming expo for myself!!!!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
fuck portland. im in texas right now with a decent crew. get your last minute flights in boys.

jon713

Camel Slug
I think I'm going, recently moved to seattle so it's about 2 hours away from me.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
fuck portland. im in texas right now with a decent crew. get your last minute flights in boys.

Portland's where it's at. You got a second chance in Jan 2015 for that NW Gaming Swap Meet. Just bring your A game for all the Portland gaming hipsters.

Gabe: You gonna make it out here next year?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Portland's where it's at. You got a second chance in Jan 2015 for that NW Gaming Swap Meet. Just bring your A game for all the Portland gaming hipsters.

Gabe: You gonna make it out here next year?

hey Richard, i'm hoping to make it out there for 2015! since cge is every 2 years so if it doesn't happen next year, then Portland it is! i'll keep you updated forsure

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
if anyone is planning to go and happens to have a youtube channel, please make a video of the event. i'd love to check it out!

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
if anyone is planning to go and happens to have a youtube channel, please make a video of the event. i'd love to check it out!
I'll either FB or Instagram pics/vids...or try to, I might be too excited to snap stuff.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I checked out the local goodwill yesterday and saw a YouTube guy I watch snatch up a bunch of N64s as they were being put out. I heard him tell a dude he was getting them to sell at the show. No hard feelings but it sucks to get shot down the only time I will ever be there. :(

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
dammit, i never knew this existed!! it's only a three-hour drive away, but there's no way me and my family could go. too many "Normal, Important" things
for us to focus our time and money on right now. further, i'd probably need a few hundred in spending money just to walk out with ANYTHING, so fuck it all...

It's just 7 minutes from my house and the greatest retro gaming expo of it's kind, so of course I'm going. It keeps getting bigger and better every year. Can't wait to hit the expo on Saturday!

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
the greatest retro gaming expo of it's kind, It keeps getting bigger and better every year. Can't wait to hit the expo on Saturday!

it IS!?! looks like my hometown has amounted to something special after all. REALLY wish i could be there, SHIT... :drool::crying::drool:

Last edited:

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Just be prepared, Portland is like the hipster capitol of the world.

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
I think I waited too long to volunteer a cab this year. Unless I pull something out of my ass tomorrow afternoon, prepare for a candy-less arcade. :(

Y'all should still go to the show, though. It owns.

Last edited:

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I think I waited too long to volunteer a cab this year. Unless I pull something out of my ass tomorrow afternoon, prepare for a candy-less arcade. :(

Y'all should still go to the show, though. It owns.

There was one candy with TSS and MotW in it last year, and a mini cute that didn't work. I was happy just playing all those Asteroid machines.