Just about done collecting MVS

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

Most of these carts I acquired from good people on this forum. Most had beat up labels or what not, but I'm not anal about MVS labels so I just made replacements (thanks to Xian and whoever else that makes/hosts them).

I play all of them occasionally. I just need about 3 more that I want, which is spin masters, Crossed Swords and Last Blade 2 and I'll most likely be done gathering MVS carts.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Very good collection!! love your multicarts with serials, LOL and very nice Garou, xsq would buy it in a blink if you would put it up for sale :)

Regards.

Pasky

Ya, I print the labels on glossy at office max for like $0.32 for about 10 labels. Then laminate the sheet, cut them out and use some crafting glue. I think they look fine, they're not perfect, but good enough for me and better than some torn up label. I just wanna play games, not put them on a shelf to look at em.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug

Most of these carts I acquired from good people on this forum. Most had beat up labels or what not, but I'm not anal about MVS labels so I just made replacements (thanks to Xian and whoever else that makes/hosts them).

I play all of them occasionally. I just need about 3 more that I want, which is spin masters, Crossed Swords and Last Blade 2 and I'll most likely be done gathering MVS carts.

Wow! That's quite an impressive collection, Pasky! I'm definitely impressed!! :)

But, you can't stop now! You're not even halfway there! Mark my words. These darn things are like freakin' potato chips: you can't collect just one...or two...or three... ;)

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Those labels do look great. I'm going to have to make one for my multicart as well. I've known about the replacement labels but didn't know those existed. Impressive collection!

Pasky

Those labels do look great. I'm going to have to make one for my multicart as well. I've known about the replacement labels but didn't know those existed. Impressive collection!

I just took a random replacement label and replaced the font.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I need to get a Nightmare in teh Dark label printed. Speaking of repro labels.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
That Garou label is a repro.

On a closer inspection, you are right. I was fooled at first, but it doesn't have the rounded corners, but black "triangles"in the corners and also some black borders. It looks fine though, but not what xsq would look for.

Regards.

Pasky

Yep, it's a repro label. Original label was holographic but ripped in half :(.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
really nice mvs collection. didnt' know there were a 120 in 1 cart, I only knew about the 161 in one.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Nice selection you got there. Considered some Puzzle Bobble and Neo Drift Out for variety?
No shmups - I can relate ^^

Also: yippee, I'm legendary. Now stop talking about me, bitches.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Nice selection you got there. Considered some Puzzle Bobble and Neo Drift Out for variety?
No shmups - I can relate ^^

Also: yippee, I'm legendary. Now stop talking about me, bitches.

Puzzle Bobble is a must. Game is great H2H. First to 10, then do it Again!! :)

Only must have shmups on my list was 1945+ and VIEW POINT. Love the STRIKERS series. And VIEW POINT is tons of fun 2 Players.

Aside from that, I spend most of my NEO time playing Fighters. Neo Fighters are so fun. :)

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Nice collection there man. I'm trying to build mine up and need some of those higher profile games on there.

Also, whydo you have 2 copies of sam sho?

Pasky

The first copy I bought from a seller on here. I was pretty disappointed to find out it was a EPROM version and wanted one with mask roms. There was a local picker here that won a storage shed that belonged to an old arcade owner. I bought one for $10 in really good condition and it had all mask roms.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
You've got a good base to your collection, Pasky. Like others have said, I would recommend Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble, Strikers 1945 Plus, and Neo Drift Out. Additionally, Neo Turf Masters, Blazing Star, Windjammers, and Spinmaster are essential to any Neo collection.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Great collection! Now you also need some essential shmups like Viewpoint, Pulstar, Prehistoric Isle 2, TSS and Last Resort. After those you can hide the multicarts under your bed;)

Oh, and do try to get Sengoku 2 and 3 plus Art Of Fighting 3 as I see you love fighters!

Last edited: