Have a Smash Bors. 3DS demo Code? eBay it for $20-$25

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
If you are like me, a Club Nintendo Platinum member, and received 4 smash bros 3ds demo codes in the mail today, ebay that shit! People are paying ridiculous amounts. I wish I had not used mine, and sold all 4. But I have 3 up now.

Put it toward a full game, buy your kids some diapers, or spend it on crystal methane. Go crazy

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Platinum member like, since it was reset on July 1? Or platinum member since this last year? I haven't gotten anything.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You know this is a good way to have Nintendo not give anything free. I'm giving mine away, got one more code left, and no, don't PM me for it.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
You know this is a good way to have Nintendo not give anything free. I'm giving mine away, got one more code left, and no, don't PM me for it.

I've got two more I will give away to reputable members. Feel free to PM.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Seems kind of shitty to me to put these up on eBay

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
If you are like me, a Club Nintendo Platinum member, and received 4 smash bros 3ds demo codes in the mail today, ebay that shit! People are paying ridiculous amounts. I wish I had not used mine, and sold all 4. But I have 3 up now.

Put it toward a full game, buy your kids some diapers, or spend it on crystal methane. Go crazy

Do you actually send the code or a pair of shoes?

n crystal methane

rofl.

Last edited:

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
considering that the full open beta is open to everyone next week. yeah, might as well make a buck if people are willing to pay for it.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Raregames4u lol

Yeah Yeah Yeah... I know my eBay and forum name blow. I started selling on eBay in high school for a guy at a flea market for 50% of the profit, and he was adamant my name was raregames4u. Couldn't really argue for 50% of the profit.

My codes are on eBay, but as stated above by another member, I will give mine away to forum members, if the have a decent post count., 500 I suppose unless that's unfair.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah Yeah Yeah... I know my eBay and forum name blow. I started selling on eBay in high school for a guy at a flea market for 50% of the profit, and he was adamant my name was raregames4u. Couldn't really argue for 50% of the profit.

My codes are on eBay, but as stated above by another member, I will give mine away to forum members, if the have a decent post count., 500 I suppose unless that's unfair.

Hey greedostick, I'm not even try to blast you, if people want to buy it then so be it. I just worry that Nintendo will stop giving anything away. They are already pissed about the people taking plat rewards and selling them on eBay. It's so funny, I see people bitch about the free stuff they give and I always say, "they really don't have to give you anything" oh well :D

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Oh man, I've bought pretty much every Nintendo games since the DS. I could have been a platinium member twice this year but I didn't want to create a fake account and this is what I get. No codes, no email, no nothing. Oh yeah, a vitual copy of Donkey Kong, I got that. Fuck you Nintendo.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Oh man, I've bought pretty much every Nintendo games since the DS. I could have been a platinium member twice this year but I didn't want to create a fake account and this is what I get. No codes, no email, no nothing. Oh yeah, a vitual copy of Donkey Kong, I got that. Fuck you Nintendo.

Well guess what bro, MP send.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well guess what bro, MP send.

You're a freaking rockstar Kiddo :buttrock:

9YjNnnx.gif

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

You can always go and buy some crystal methane from your local methane dealer to numb the pain :keke:

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
If anyone wants to give me one, I will play it :)
Ill even send you a quick $5 via pp for your trouble :)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I'm not morally corrupt enough to charge someone money for one of these codes. No, thanks.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I mentioned it in the other thread, but I still have 3 available if anybody wants one.

Also, in terms of people paying for this - do they not realize it will be available to everyone next week?