BaseBall Stars 2 online tonight PS3

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
if you want to play tonight or this weekend send a friend request sammy_galactic29 or post a time that you will be in the lobby

the man next to you is not a friend

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Sent you a friend request. Probably can't play tonight, but have some other games as well. I'm most into the idea of playing some Kof 95 (if it works).

I've got Kof 94, 95, 96, Fatal Fury, Metal Slug, Samurai Spirits (and Magician Lord).

Would be cool to play some Neo.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
awsome!!! i accepted your friend request(i hadn't looked up here in a while so i thought it was someone i had played earlier) BBS2 is the only one that i have on psn atm(i have some disks but my ps3 wont read them) but i would be down with getting one of the kof's digitally or SS Send me a message on psn if you see me on :)

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Oh cool! I might be on tonight. I'll PM you. I'm most into play King of Fighters '95 (GET IT).

Anyone else down for KOF95 (the best neo geo game) online tonight or soon?

Would be cool to get a few games going. I'm also into the latest Virtua Fighter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Third Strike.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
Ill look into getting kof 95(i like all of them-esp 94-99) We could def play some Virtua Fighter 5 Final and Third Strike(i have family down and busted out VF2 that i got on sale a little while back and had fun with it)

Do you like BBS2 as i have yet to find a online game but then again it prob hasn't sold many copies here is a link to a poll that may help decide what Neo games are going to be on psn(i really want Turfmasters but it has like 240 votes :(

http://shoryuken.com/2014/12/04/let...sic-fighters-you-want-on-playstation-network/

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Ill look into getting kof 95(i like all of them-esp 94-99) We could def play some Virtua Fighter 5 Final and Third Strike(i have family down and busted out VF2 that i got on sale a little while back and had fun with it)

Do you like BBS2 as i have yet to find a online game but then again it prob hasn't sold many copies here is a link to a poll that may help decide what Neo games are going to be on psn(i really want Turfmasters but it has like 240 votes :(

http://shoryuken.com/2014/12/04/let...sic-fighters-you-want-on-playstation-network/

Vf2, 5, kof95, HDR, 3s, vanilla sf 4, daytona... Hit me up, I'm down. I'm usually available after 11pm EST