Zerrminator's Collection

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Finally got around to taking some recent pictures of my updated collection. The New Astro is my primary arcade setup and my PVM is hooked up to my consoles for RGB goodness. The poor MVS has been relegated to the garage due to its excessive weight but it still gets action when I hold retro game nights with my friends.

Too much stuff to list out so I'll let the pictures tell the story :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
3a.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Love your setup,very clean and nicely organised!

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
looks great. where did you get buttons on big red and the cabinets holding neo carts?

s. k. technique

Kuroko's Training Dummy
15 Year Member
Really excellent collection in great condition. Congrats on great taste too; black gun Virtua Cops, Virtua Fighter 2 and KoF 98 on display and Fire Pro Returns :buttrock:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Finally painted that Rev 2! Looks gorgeous, I see it has been demoted from the epi center of your stuff, well, it still looks great though. Love the setup, would love to see the Rev 2 among the good stuff, such a classy cab.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Awesome stuff Z!

What sticks did you use in the Big Red? It looks awesome, and I agree that it should rejoin the cool stuff and leave the Freezer ghetto ;)

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Great room! Well done, super clean and piles of good stuff!

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Very nice collection, really good choice of games. I always like to see a shockboxed well organized collection, would do it with mine if I had more space.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Awesome collection! Also a very nice and classy setup.

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Awesome collection of retro games.

I'm loving that Big Red and it looks super clean too!

You need to bring the Big Red back into the pad as it looks out of place and so lonely in the garage.

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Thanks for the comments guys!
- Big Red has HAPP competition convex buttons
- Big Red has Sanwa JLW joysticks. Got them from www.ultimarc.com and they are a direct swap on Big Reds.
- Yes, finally got around to powered coating my Big Red control panel gloss black. It also has a brand new repro control panel overlay. Purchased off a seller on ebay.

I tried moving the Big Red but going up stairs just isn't going to happen. It's amazing though how easy it is moving a candy cab. Once I got the monitor out of the New Astro housing one person can basically lift the fiberglass shell. It was a breeze getting upstairs.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
oh man, that is a beautiful set up! I love how everything looks so nice and neatly organized. pvms are true rgb greatness!

love your mvs collection.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Gotta love those Japanese arcade cabs. They always seem to be a great fit in everybody's game room.

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
Great room full of gaming goodness ! Like the cabinets that house the shock boxes & cabs look sweet