Ps Vita: Worth getting yet?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
FYI, I already got a Vita and am loving it. Picked up Dragon's Crown, Final Fantasy X, Sword Art Online, Y's, and MVC 3. I like that I can play some good stuff on the go, especially Dragon's Crown.

I just saw a trailer for a new game with the guy who did the art for Dragon's Crown, and it looks pretty good. It's an RPG. can't find it now.

Grand Knight History? It was for PSP, and the localization was cancelled.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I can't say I like the official case that came with it; it's got nowhere to put games away, and it's hard to snap it on the holder.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I can't say I like the official case that came with it; it's got nowhere to put games away, and it's hard to snap it on the holder.

I got the official folio case. It's great. Holds a shit ton of games, and even the charger. It also has a small case just for the vita and 5 or so games that come out via velcro, which is perfect for putting in the front pocket of my book bag for school when I know I will not need a charger.

I'm not sure if that knight history game is the same one I am referring to. But it looks awesome. There is a fan translation for that, and valkyria chronicles 3