[Giveaway/Raffle] HOTD2 + Lightguns + extension cord for Dreamcast

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I recently had to realise, that I'm not getting a CRT again anytime soon, due to space issues (depth) - so unfortunately the following has to go:

House of the Dead 2 (Disc only)
2 Lightguns
2 Extension Cords (only one of them working properly, 1 has a slight problem with the connector)

WP_20140912_001.jpg

I'll ship worldwide for anyone that covers the shipping costs. (mind before entering: I'll NOT have the possibility to ship it immedately - will take up to a week)

Open until Sept, 19. 12:00 GMT+1

The winner will be determed on the following priorities (if no one for a lower priority can be found, the next priority applies - no worries, the free stuff starts at 2)

1.) Send Tw3ek a working NGPC so he has to stare at it every day and realise he doesn't own Cotton for a system he owns
2.) Have at least 10 Posts in the tech support forum that help someone fixing a problem (link to at least 5 of them)
OR
have at least organized 1 group buy for the community (link to it)
3.) Explain how you would save your fellow board members on neo-geo.com from a zombie apocalypse (memes or drawings also accepted)

Lower priorities win over higher priorities, if multiple People are tied for a higher priority I'll use random.org to determine the winner.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm in using priority #2. Not linking shit though, if you don't realize I have more than 10 posts in tech you aren't paying attention.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
just need one of those guns and the working cord... don't need the game... anyone want to enter together with me and cover the shipping from Germany to Tw3ek? That's a worthy cause I'd trade the banged up NGPC I have around in for. ^^

Would want whichever gun is in better condition though - but that's negotiable.

//EDIT: If you're from the US I can also send the NGPC to Berry so he can forward it to you together with your gun/games and you can send it to Tw3ek etc.... LMK.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
just need one of those guns and the working cord... don't need the game... anyone want to enter together with me and cover the shipping from Germany to Tw3ek? That's a worthy cause I'd trade the banged up NGPC I have around in for. ^^

Would want whichever gun is in better condition though - but that's negotiable.

//EDIT: If you're from the US I can also send the NGPC to Berry so he can forward it to you together with your gun/games and you can send it to Tw3ek etc.... LMK.

I might have to go in with this guy here.....:p

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
1 day left and as the interest is not overwhelming I'd suggest the three of you agree on a solution everyone can live with.
How about the full package goes to XSD, he takes 1 of the guns and the cord, packs the NGPC along - sends the rest to GohanX (1 Gun, I guess a repairable cord and the game) and GohanX sends the NGPC to Tw3ek?

xsq

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
1 day left and as the interest is not overwhelming I'd suggest the three of you agree on a solution everyone can live with.
How about the full package goes to XSD, he takes 1 of the guns and the cord, packs the NGPC along - sends the rest to GohanX (1 Gun, I guess a repairable cord and the game) and GohanX sends the NGPC to Tw3ek?
If Gohan is OK with only one gun, that seems fair. But who covers shipping where?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It's a giveaway. I'm not going to be picky, unless the cost of shipping to the US costs more than the gun is actually worth. I can send Twe3k the NGPC too.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
This is the strangest sales thread I have ever seen. Both my brain and my ass hurt.

xsq

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It's a giveaway. I'm not going to be picky, unless the cost of shipping to the US costs more than the gun is actually worth. I can send Twe3k the NGPC too.
That's cool. I will cover whatever cost there is exceeding the worth of the gun.
However if you put me into the loop, there will be more delays. My mother had an accident recently (femoral neck fracture) and I will be staying at her house for the coming week to help out because her husband is on a business trip. If that's alright with all of you (Berry, Gohan, Tw3ek) Berry could send the stuff over sometime next week (my GF can pick it up from the post office) and I will get the parcel underway to the US on September 29...

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Make it so - just drop me your adress, I'll cover the shipping to germany and for the Money you save get your mom some flowers with best wishes from ng.com

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Package went out to xsq today (PM'ed him the details) - Obviously the winner of the raffle were xsq/GohanX

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I never could get this fucking game to work.

I always wonder if the game refuses to calibrate the lightguns properly on flat screen CRTS.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
That's probably it. Light guns are notorious for not working on flat crts, I have no idea why. They work on mine, but I'm not sure if it's truly flat or if it's just really close but still has a slight curvature.