Microsoft reportedly buying Minecraft developer Mojang for $2 Billion

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
You're a living breathing example of the kind of people he's trying to get away from I think. He can't even speak his mind as he's quitting without you complaining that he didn't do it right.

I'm not arguing the decision. I would probably do the same thing. Really I don't care if MC continues to exist or not. I'm just tired of whiny rich game developers. The way he worded the letter was like he was fishing for sympathy. Like Millions and Millions of dollars is not enough. He should speak his mind all he wants. Just don't expect me to feel sorry because you got rich and want to be remembered in a certain way. I'd also point out that anyone famous weather a celebrity,actor, musician, or huge game developer they have taken money to be analyzed and criticized by the public. It's just the way things work. I'm just tired of rich famous people complaining all the time.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I come back after a short vacation and expected to see more MS hate on here.

color me surprised.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I have seen Minecraft toys for sale, and the other day some kid was running around my neighborhood with a Minecraft helmet on. The helmet was basically just a cube that made his head look like a character in the game. I don't enjoy this shit, but apparently kids do.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I have seen Minecraft toys for sale, and the other day some kid was running around my neighborhood with a Minecraft helmet on. The helmet was basically just a cube that made his head look like a character in the game. I don't enjoy this shit, but apparently kids do.

Video games make me feel excessively old. I feel out-of-touch like a 70-year-old geezer but I'm barely out of school.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
pz0ms6Z.gif