Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 131

Thread: Video of SNK USA in 1995

  1. #101
    . SNKorSWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Haven, CT

    Posts
    15,159
    wyndcrosser tier shenanigans

  2. #102
    Member
    Fygee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Las Vegas

    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Heh-Kyu Lee at 50.

    Insert large picture of her here.
    If she's willing and not too terribly creeped out by random internet people finding her, someone should do an interview with her. I'm she she has lots of great stories to tell about her time there, and she'd probably be amused by seeing this video after all this time.

  3. #103
    Withered Penis!
    gusmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    illadelph Snail Trail

    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Fygee View Post
    If she's willing and not too terribly creeped out by random internet people finding her, someone should do an interview with her. I'm she she has lots of great stories to tell about her time there, and she'd probably be amused by seeing this video after all this time.
    Apparently she was not at SNK for that long, I think a year and a half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

  4. #104
    Member
    Fygee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Las Vegas

    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Apparently she was not at SNK for that long, I think a year and a half.
    Just curious, how do you know this?

  5. #105
    Withered Penis!
    gusmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    illadelph Snail Trail

    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Fygee View Post
    Just curious, how do you know this?
    I Googled her and Bruce Tomiyama as I was curious what became of them in the twenty years since the video.

    Didn't find much out about Bruce except his LinkedIn but Heh-Kyu has Twitter (thus the above picture) that broadcasts the fact she is still gaming.

    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/heh-kyu-sincock/22/504/468

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

  6. #106
    X>2
    (He is so wrong -Ed)
    totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Greece

    Posts
    449
    this thread has taken a creepy twist lol
    Originally Posted by Takumaji

    Ah well, I guess every gamer generation gets the Neo it deserves...


    Originally Posted by RAZO

    Why must there be so much hate towards people who collect aes carts. Is it because they want them so bad but dont have the means to buy them.

  7. #107
    Member
    Fygee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Las Vegas

    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    I Googled her and Bruce Tomiyama as I was curious what became of them in the twenty years since the video.

    Didn't find much out about Bruce except his LinkedIn but Heh-Kyu has Twitter (thus the above picture) that broadcasts the fact she is still gaming.

    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/heh-kyu-sincock/22/504/468
    Hehehe....her last name is Sincock.


  8. #108
    Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    xsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Muenster, Germany

    Posts
    7,413
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro View Post
    this thread has taken a creepy twist
    indeed.

  9. #109
    NeoGumby's Sycophant
    k'_127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates

    Posts
    5,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Fygee View Post
    and she'd probably be amused by seeing this video after all this time.
    Especially the zooming part

  10. #110
    . SNKorSWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Haven, CT

    Posts
    15,159

  11. #111
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    NeoGeo64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Leesburg, GA

    Posts
    84
    LOL

  12. #112
    Member
    Fygee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Las Vegas

    Posts
    2,394
    Quality necrobump!

  13. #113
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    NeoGeo64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Leesburg, GA

    Posts
    84
    I discovered the video in question om YouTube a couple weeks and then subsequently found this thread. When I got to the part where the chick's photo was in a reply and then the creepy twist this thread took, I found it hilarious. And I do wonder what she would think of the butt-zoom!

  14. #114
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    NeoGeo64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Leesburg, GA

    Posts
    84
    I discovered the video in question om YouTube a couple weeks ago and then subsequently found this thread. When I got to the part where the chick's photo was in a reply and then the creepy twist this thread took, I found it hilarious. And I do wonder what she would think of the butt-zoom!

  15. #115
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

    VanillaThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

    Posts
    15,223
    2:15 is the late, great NightmareTony.

  16. #116
    B. Jenet's Firstmate

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Pico Rivera, CA.

    Posts
    401
    Fun video.

  17. #117
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,060
    I must have missed this thread or I've forgotten about it, what a cool video! The ass zoom was fucking funny.



    For the tunes lovers!

  18. #118
    NEST Puppet
    heihachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    188
    Thanks for bumping this. Great video, no way in hell would a company let some dudes from a fan club wander around company offices today.

  19. #119
    The b00bs.
    Z'OMG The B00BS!
    StaticX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tustin CA

    Posts
    544
    Just saw this thread and video. Literally made me tear up...... Sorry if that's gay, just the man tears came out

  20. #120
    King's Dry Cleaner
    wingzrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.

    Posts
    390
    I wonder, is this the only video that exists of the inside of SNK's headquarters. We're lucky this was even taken.

  21. #121
    Neo Bubble Buster

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    43
    this was a blast to watch think I have seen it before as I have been around awhile but still good to see

  22. #122
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    Flagshiphero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Posts
    121
    Great times back then. So much has changed.

  23. #123
    .
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Switzerland

    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    Thanks for bumping this. Great video, no way in hell would a company let some dudes from a fan club wander around company offices today.
    Hi guys, that is our video filmed on my good old JVC VHS-C. I'm the big guy in the video

    was an awesome time. btw we had numerous phone calls with heh-kyu and chad for months, prior to this visit ... just some infos. know chad since his die hard gamefan days where we called him regularely.

    I loved how open they were to us... a once in a lifetime for us.

  24. #124
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim-Shady View Post
    Hi guys, that is our video filmed on my good old JVC VHS-C. I'm the big guy in the video

    was an awesome time. btw we had numerous phone calls with heh-kyu and chad for months, prior to this visit ... just some infos. know chad since his die hard gamefan days where we called him regularely.

    I loved how open they were to us... a once in a lifetime for us.
    Welcome. They were extremely open to you guys, very interesting seeing the insides of the US office and some great footage of a late member here.



    For the tunes lovers!

  25. #125
    Armored Scrum Object
    Voodoohead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Fürth

    Posts
    260
    back in time, when i never could think about having this thing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •