Video of SNK USA in 1995

darknezz19

n00b
What an awesome trip through time. That's was cool of SNK to let you film and take pictures on the tour. MVS cabinets can be linked up?!

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Nice video, Thanks for sharing. Do you remember owning a Euro Kizuna?

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
So glad I watched this video. Definitely an awesome treat and not something you see every day. Thanks! ^_^

jox43w

New Challenger
I nearly shed a tear watching this, This was the golden era of gaming, the feeling and atmosphere back then is something worlds can not describe, its something you had to be a part of to understand. 20 years later and we have not had any moments that gave the same feeling in gaming, I also don't belive this is just because we are older and the youngsters of today get the same feeling, They really don't Back then eyes would pop and jaws would drop when you walked into an arcade and saw a big red with a new game or you know of a kid in the neigbourhood that actualy owned a neogeo and he was like a mystical legend that people talked about like some accident tale. These days you see gameplay footage sometimes years in advanced, you don't get blown away, the atmosphere isn't the same, noways its all call of duty trolling people with their headsets, hackers etc back then it felt like gaming really brought people together. it was special time and i don't know it it will ever return. The nostalgia is strong on this one

Last edited:

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Someone on another forum described the arcade era as 'going to a E3 convention whenever you want, with Playstations 5 running 30 different games that you can play for 25 cents a shot' , and I felt that he was right. Stepping into the arcade was something special everytime, and new games were almost events, and it happened every few weeks.

We are never going to get another era like this. Ever. We should be grateful that we lived in it.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've really gotta check these parts of the forum more often. That video was great, and seeing Tony again made me smile.

It really was a better time :)

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Amazing how times have changed. Almost 20 years ago there wasn't even online to talk about what was on the video.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Good old days that never come back..............

Too much money in it now a days - that kind of small operation couldn't get off the ground now releasing physical product.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Heh-Kyu Lee at 50.

B0Kg43UCEAAfbu0.jpg

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
...The SNK Product Manager who gives the tour in the video that this thread is named after.

Arcade Magician

Goal! Goal! Goal!
The watermark is fabulous I know, it's a reverence to a Neo-Geo game called "Magician Lord" (review Here).
I'm glad that you guys enjoy it, if you want to learn something about the secrets of this game (Magician Lord) there's a very interesting topic Here.

BTW:There is only one watermark (bottom right, very discreet), the rounded symbol (top right) is the YT channel badge (not embedded in the video).

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
The watermark is fabulous I know, it's a reverence to a Neo-Geo game called "Magician Lord" (review Here).
I'm glad that you guys enjoy it, if you want to learn something about the secrets of this game (Magician Lord) there's a very interesting topic Here.

BTW:There is only one watermark (bottom right, very discreet), the rounded symbol (top right) is the YT channel badge (not embedded in the video).

Who are you kidding? It's a reverence to yourself.

lol "very discreet" --what are you, a craigslist ad?

Arcade Magician

Goal! Goal! Goal!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
If he actually found a pic of me, he's probably at least oman4shell tier.

Last edited: