Video of SNK USA in 1995

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Heh-Kyu Lee at 50.

Insert large picture of her here.

If she's willing and not too terribly creeped out by random internet people finding her, someone should do an interview with her. I'm she she has lots of great stories to tell about her time there, and she'd probably be amused by seeing this video after all this time.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
If she's willing and not too terribly creeped out by random internet people finding her, someone should do an interview with her. I'm she she has lots of great stories to tell about her time there, and she'd probably be amused by seeing this video after all this time.

Apparently she was not at SNK for that long, I think a year and a half.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I Googled her and Bruce Tomiyama as I was curious what became of them in the twenty years since the video.

Didn't find much out about Bruce except his LinkedIn but Heh-Kyu has Twitter (thus the above picture) that broadcasts the fact she is still gaming.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/heh-kyu-sincock/22/504/468

Hehehe....her last name is Sincock.

Beavis-Butthead-Returns.jpg

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
I discovered the video in question om YouTube a couple weeks and then subsequently found this thread. When I got to the part where the chick's photo was in a reply and then the creepy twist this thread took, I found it hilarious. And I do wonder what she would think of the butt-zoom!

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
I discovered the video in question om YouTube a couple weeks ago and then subsequently found this thread. When I got to the part where the chick's photo was in a reply and then the creepy twist this thread took, I found it hilarious. And I do wonder what she would think of the butt-zoom!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
2:15 is the late, great NightmareTony.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I must have missed this thread or I've forgotten about it, what a cool video! The ass zoom was fucking funny.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Thanks for bumping this. Great video, no way in hell would a company let some dudes from a fan club wander around company offices today.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Just saw this thread and video. Literally made me tear up...... Sorry if that's gay, just the man tears came out

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
I wonder, is this the only video that exists of the inside of SNK's headquarters. We're lucky this was even taken.

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
this was a blast to watch think I have seen it before as I have been around awhile but still good to see

Slim-Shady

n00b
Thanks for bumping this. Great video, no way in hell would a company let some dudes from a fan club wander around company offices today.

Hi guys, that is our video filmed on my good old JVC VHS-C. I'm the big guy in the video :)

was an awesome time. btw we had numerous phone calls with heh-kyu and chad for months, prior to this visit ... just some infos. know chad since his die hard gamefan days where we called him regularely.

I loved how open they were to us... a once in a lifetime for us.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hi guys, that is our video filmed on my good old JVC VHS-C. I'm the big guy in the video :)

was an awesome time. btw we had numerous phone calls with heh-kyu and chad for months, prior to this visit ... just some infos. know chad since his die hard gamefan days where we called him regularely.

I loved how open they were to us... a once in a lifetime for us.

Welcome. They were extremely open to you guys, very interesting seeing the insides of the US office and some great footage of a late member here.