My deal with SuperPang that caused a negative in my feedback Please READ Thank You.

Hello all Neo Geo gamers/collectors here on this board. First of all I plan to create 2 separate Topics here. 1 more thread will be added if the member here does not get back to me regarding the stuff I bought from him.

Anyways this is for SuperPang aka Joe
To be honest with you I know I have been honest with you about my multiple health issues and you call it all bullshit and excuses. I know that many people here use health issues or death as excuses and it is all OLD. But I have always been HONEST with you about my health issues and mail issues since you live in UK. I am not crying or complaining about the negative feedback that you left for me. I just wish you replied to my last PM which I asked you for your paypal address so I could send you PayPal GIFT for the lost Joystick washer for the Taito Cab. I was able to send you one but the other one was lost or misplaced by the customs center in post office or it got lost or misplaced during the freight :(. So all I am asking you to please PM me your paypal address so I can send you the paypal gift payment to make up for the missing joystick plastic washer. Thank You.