Delete

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
if administrators of this website do not immediately remove my personal details in this post, I will take legal action against this site. with respect to greedostick user, just say you're a scoundrel and a bastard and that I also have your personal data and I can use them to funk you.

I am going also to denounce you on ebay for disclosing private messages.

I also want you all know that I offered you the chance to change my negative feedback but you refused it... and I suffered a problem with Bowes, but the my seller is you and it is you who will demand responsibilities.

when I report you my problem, you directly call me "thief", and you didnt do anything... You didnt want to know nothing about the problem, and you dispached me without asking me a single question and you do not even bother to find out what might have happened.

You are a sad person and a worse seller...

P.S.: google translate exist... Clown

P.S.: why you don't post the others pics that I have sent you with the invoice to explain how can I know your details?

I told you on eBay, send me the message you said you received the Bowes shipped you the wrong package, and I would not post here. You refused. Hence the post was cast.

I didn't post the pictures because it does not change the fact that you could easily slap a label on a bunch of sneakers in a box.

I gave everyone the information and never said in these forums you are a thief. I said you may be a possible scammer and to decide for yourself. Your info is posted because that is the best way to identify you. If we just let scammers, and possible scammers run a' muck without posting information on them, then there could be no prevention or justice.

You could always become an active member here, and earn your reputation as a honest guy.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
fuck this guy, greedo.

now you know to never ship to europe. too frequent instances of dishonesty.

any scammer worth half his salt would not send real nikes. they would send old shitty beat up shoes of no discernible brand they picked up at goodwill. :keke:

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
so priority mail box when not shipping priority mail?

I don't know if Pitnay Bowes ships everything priority mail or not. I shipped his posters in a poster tube and it went priority due to the weight. The tube was quite heavy. It was from ups and about 4ft long. It could have easily weighed more than the sneakers.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I hate to be that guy...but how can anyone really say who is at fault here. If I ordered posters and got shoes in the mail is be pretty pissed off too. Sounds like the shipping company needs to get evolved and the buyers address should probably be removed...the user name is probably more then enough info.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm going to try and call them tomorrow and see if they would even repackage a poster tube. It just doesn't make sense that they would open it and put it in a different tube, or even a box. The tube would already be the cheapest shipping method.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I hate to be that guy...but how can anyone really say who is at fault here. If I ordered posters and got shoes in the mail is be pretty pissed off too. Sounds like the shipping company needs to get evolved and the buyers address should probably be removed...the user name is probably more then enough info.

Finally, a voice of reason.

Thread made me of this:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
if administrators of this website do not immediately remove my personal details in this post, I will take legal action against this site. with respect to greedostick user, just say you're a scoundrel and a bastard and that I also have your personal data and I can use them to funk you.

35876727.jpg

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I don't know if Pitnay Bowes ships everything priority mail or not. I shipped his posters in a poster tube and it went priority due to the weight. The tube was quite heavy. It was from ups and about 4ft long. It could have easily weighed more than the sneakers.

Psssht.....

rookie.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The items obviously got switched. Somewhere there is a Nike fan bringing da funk about Neo Geo posters.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Psssht.....

rookie.

If you know the answer please share thunder. Even though I have been on eBay over a decade, global shipping is pretty new, just started using it less than a year ago.

After I had a wonder boy in monster land jamma stolen on eBay from a guy in Spain. And a under defeat stolen from brazil

Last edited:

Tacitus

Staff member
If you know the answer please share thunder. Even though I have been on eBay over a decade, global shipping is pretty new, just started using it less than a year ago.

After I had a wonder boy in monster land jamma stolen on eBay from a guy in Spain. And a under defeat stolen from brazil

Buy some posters from me and I'll show you how it's done, son.

;)

Tacitus

Staff member

I sympathize.. but a few rules of thumb:

1. Only trust USPS.
2. Only ship priority
3. Don't do global sales.
4. Insure your packages
5. Don't send shoes instead of posters.

Follow those rules and you'll be fine.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
We are so afraid of you, with your 0 post and 3 feedback.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I sympathize.. but a few rules of thumb:

1. Only trust USPS.
2. Only ship priority
3. Don't do global sales.
4. Insure your packages
5. Don't send shoes instead of posters.

Follow those rules and you'll be fine.

That's why I use global shipping program. Because I got tired of doing all that stuff. I didn't lose any money in this. The refund was given by Pitney Bowes. All that stuff you mentioned doesn't apply to PayPal. They just decide everything in favor of the buyer. Even if it is tracked. Example: this buyer claimed wrong package received, but filed a PayPal claim package not received. Tracking was used, claim in favor of buyer in less than 30 minutes.

Basically nothing is safe, and all those extra fees for tracking are a scam if you are using them to sell goods overseas.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
That's why I use global shipping program. Because I got tired of doing all that stuff. I didn't lose any money in this. The refund was given by Pitney Bowes. All that stuff you mentioned doesn't apply to PayPal. They just decide everything in favor of the buyer. Even if it is tracked. Example: this buyer claimed wrong package received, but filed a PayPal claim package not received. Tracking was used, claim in favor of buyer in less than 30 minutes.

Basically nothing is safe, and all those extra fees for tracking are a scam if you are using them to sell goods overseas.

wait....so you lost no money? If you didnt lose money and PB issued the refund..it pretty much means it was their error. There was no reason for this thread either..as it clearly looks like they messed up the shipments. I honestly would removed this thread.. talk with the buyer and get the neg retracted, and move on. You both are over reacting and neither of you are out any money.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
wait....so you lost no money? If you didnt lose money and PB issued the refund..it pretty much means it was their error. There was no reason for this thread either..as it clearly looks like they messed up the shipments. I honestly would removed this thread.. talk with the buyer and get the neg retracted, and move on. You both are over reacting and neither of you are out any money.

What DZ said.

Also, this:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Like I said in the first post. I don't care if it gets deleted. I was posting this to let other possible sellers of neo get related items know that he could have exploited a loophole in PayPal system. Just because he received a refund DOES NOT mean he is not a scammer. Again, I am not saying he is for sure. But I will tell you tracking, or signature means nothing. You say I lost nothing, but the point here is that I had not used crappy eBay global shipping it would have been decided in his favor regardless.

So reach your own conclusions, and delete the thread.

Last edited: