Delete

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Somewhere on this planet a guy is negging and fighting someone on the Funk forums when he was expecting to receive his original George Clinton worn Funkadelic sneakers and got some useless fucking posters .

Pitney Bowes global shipping is useless, I have a broken Gunforce PCB for which they swapped the box to a smaller one and removed all the padding to prove it .

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
You say I lost nothing, but the point here is that I had not used crappy eBay global shipping it would have been decided in his favor regardless.

This is incorrect. With ebay providing reimbursement - they are in fact saying, "we probably messed this up, not you, we'll cover it." Had you shipped it yourself a decision would have been made and either YOU would have been forced into a refund, or the buyer would have been SOL. Global shipping is still terrible and anyone who uses it deserves the hassles that come with it.

I have no idea what alice got in the package - you are alleging he switched them to shoes calling him a "possible scammer". We can't know that - what we do know is that global shipping REPACKAGES AND RELABELS items. It is entirely possible they were switched, it is entirely possible he pulled a scam, but in either case ebay is saying they can't determine which is which so THEY issued a refund.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
This is incorrect. With ebay providing reimbursement - they are in fact saying, "we probably messed this up, not you, we'll cover it." Had you shipped it yourself a decision would have been made and either YOU would have been forced into a refund, or the buyer would have been SOL. Global shipping is still terrible and anyone who uses it deserves the hassles that come with it.

I have no idea what alice got in the package - you are alleging he switched them to shoes calling him a "possible scammer". We can't know that - what we do know is that global shipping REPACKAGES AND RELABELS items. It is entirely possible they were switched, it is entirely possible he pulled a scam, but in either case ebay is saying they can't determine which is which so THEY issued a refund.

Exactly. I'm also pretty sure you should be able to delete the pictures too..if not Id contact a mod and see if this can totally be deleted. The buyer doesn't deserve to be called a scammer or even possible scammer.

alesneogeo

n00b
Although really I'm not an active user of the forum, I am a regular viewer user. My english is very bad and is very difficult for me to participate normally, sadly.

This post was really unnecessary and unfair and I want to THANK all people who have said things sensible and reasonables.

I will withdraw my negative feedback from ebay, but I think that I really should not do it because the bad treatment received by greed.

The funk just go on :) :) :) :)

Hasta pronto!

Alex

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Although really I'm not an active user of the forum, I am a regular viewer user. My english is very bad and is very difficult for me to participate normally, sadly.

This post was really unnecessary and unfair and I want to THANK all people who have said things sensible and reasonables.

I will withdraw my negative feedback from ebay, but I think that I really should not do it because the bad treatment received by greed.

The funk just go on :) :) :) :)

Hasta pronto!

Alex

That's a good thing you did so I give you credit for that. The only thing you should realize is threatening any sort of legal action on a message board will get you laughed out of court.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Alexneogeo

Block this guy he's a pain in the ass!

Look at his feedback left for others, he has a high rate of leaving -negative feedback maybe 2-3 per page about 15% including customers. Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves poor feedback to bribe for a better deal after the fact. He appears to be neo-geo reseller.

As a seller he has an average 4 dsr, that's pretty shit.

He bought a Puzzle DePon conversion from me on Ebay for something like $50 shipped to Spain.
He wrote me saying he wasn't happy about the condition and my description of the game, something like that couldn't totally make out what he was saying.

Tried to explain that it's an unreleased game and the condition of the game is why its only $45 and not $30,000 like the Aerofighters 2. He responded with bwahahaha negative feedback for you. Whole took place about 2-3 hours after I first heard from him.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
except pictures. cant remove those.
yes you can. Click "Settings" at the top of the page, then go to "Attachments" (on the left all the way down under "My Settings" -> "Miscellaneous").

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Yo bro I'll pay both shipping out to you and $15 for it back. You paid $57.36+15=$72.36.
Mail it back and we'll cancel this transaction.
I offered him a full refund and he pays shipping a few days ago and he never responded back.

If your so unhappy with it send it back.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
No, thanks
Delete your false post in neogeo.com first of all and maybe I will think in remove your negative feedback...

- alexneogeo

What false post? If anybody deals with you there's a very good chance that they'll wake up to a nice sized serving of negative feedback. That's the truth.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
I'm going to try and call them tomorrow and see if they would even repackage a poster tube. It just doesn't make sense that they would open it and put it in a different tube, or even a box. The tube would already be the cheapest shipping method.

they do open the boxes to ship it cheaper in a different package, they maybe confused your item with a different one

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I don't want the money.
I have returned it back to you.
Please, the next timé, to avoid negative feedback would be recommended that you describe correctly your ítems on sale...

fuck off alejandro, you leech.

LOL at selling anything to Spain, not worth it.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
aesgigapower Mar-19-15 Present

alexneogeo May-10-11 Mar-19-15

alesneogeo Apr-12-10 May-10-11

alexradicalmvs Apr-29-08 Apr-12-10

alexradical1488 Jan-16-08 Apr-29-08

Just an update, he changed his username back in March.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
aesgigapower Mar-19-15 Present

alexneogeo May-10-11 Mar-19-15

alesneogeo Apr-12-10 May-10-11

alexradicalmvs Apr-29-08 Apr-12-10

alexradical1488 Jan-16-08 Apr-29-08

Just an update, he changed his username back in March.

With the knowledge we have now of the the Global Shipping Program, they both were victims of it. Pretty fucked up. Jeremy sent the posters and the shipping program repackaged it but mixed it up with another package and then the buyer got the wrong package. From both point of views it was a messed up situation, both thinking the other party was lying when in fact it was Pitney Bowes that screwed both of them.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I read that.

Maybe you missed part of the thread.
I had a crappy dealing with the guy around the same time, think he was trying to blackmail me for feedback.
He was leaving about 30%+ - negative feedback for people he was buying stuff from.

Sold him a AES Puzzle De Pon conversion for $40. Plain cart no stickers, I had ok pics and a description of it. Works
He emailed me saying he wasn't happy about the condition.. I think.
I told him I thought he got a good deal. Couple minutes later he left me - feedback.
I offered a full refund if he returned, he declined.