Delete

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
posts removed. except pictures. cant remove those.

Attachments

• ADDRESS.png
    ADDRESS.png
    664.1 KB · Views: 483
  • 1.png
    1.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 475
  • 2.png
    2.png
    329.9 KB · Views: 474
  • 3.png
    3.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 471
  • 4.png
    4.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 471
  • 5.png
    5.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 464
  • 6.png
    6.png
    321.7 KB · Views: 465
  • 7.png
    7.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 472
  • 8.png
    8.png
    332.5 KB · Views: 469
  • 9.png
    9.png
    333.4 KB · Views: 473
  • 10.png
    10.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 475
  • 11.png
    11.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 478
  • 12.png
    12.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Sucks he couldn't wait longer to work it out. That said - DO NOT use global shipping. It is a hot mess and I don't doubt for a second they messed it up. Hopefully someone reports receiving posters and ebay can reimburse everyone.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Couple of things I guess:

1) Never use Global Shipping blah blah...they are just terrible. Even if he was telling the truth and they made a mistake..they will never admit it as they are a shady company. For example, if you shipped a fragile item and it was trashed in the mail, then it would still be your fault (according to them anyway...they also take all the packing materials out of the original shipping box leaving packages with a thin strip of bubble wrap and newspaper)...you won't see any money back from Ebay or that company. If you sent something in a poster tube, they might take it out and cram it into a box much smaller than the poster.

2) He has less than perfect feedback it appears.

3) Spain is one of those problem countries as well.

4) Forward your correspondence with him to Ebay showing his threats.

5) I'm curious...how does he know it's from you if your name or you address is no where on the box? (all I see is global shipping garbage on it)

Last edited:

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
It's gotta be the shoes.
spike-lee-barack-obama.jpg

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
5) I'm curious...how does he know it's from you if your name or you address is no where on the box? (all I see is global shipping garbage on it)

That is a good question, which I just asked him. Doubt I will get a response. My address was on the poster tube of course. They probably repackaged the posters like you all said, and damaged them. And he was probably pissed, or just scamming. It's amazing what buyers can get by with on eBay. Everything is just decided in their favor. Plus I was never even allowed to respond in any way on eBay or paypal. It just ran its course while I sat and waited.

Never mind I had a receipt with the length and weight, and I am sure they probably record these things as well. A rectangle and shoes, is in no way the same as a 4ft long poster tube in length or weight.

I feel fairly confident he is just the type of guy who claims things missing, to get a free item from time to time.

As for the Global Shipping Program. I hate it. I swore I would use it when it came out because I lost a Under Defeat on Dreamcast to a guy Brazil, which I managed to get him to refund me back the amount of the paypal claim till paypal ran out, then I was not as lucky losing a Wonder Boy in Monster Land JAMMA to another fellow in Spain later that year. That was the last straw.

The thing with global shipping is once you sign up eBay makes it impossible to remove. And it works randomly. For example it will work consistently, then as soon as I sell a high value item it will all of the sudden not be functional and expect me to ship myself. Which is incredibly frustrating. I have called to have it removed 4 times, and then it just appears again when I sell a item that there is no way I am shipping overseas to some shady country. Like a rare snes game or something.

The refund didn't come out of my pocket at least. But I am more pissed about my feedback. I strive to keep it at 100% positive, and that is hard as hell to do with 1500 positive transactions, and thousands more that people never leave feedback for.

It's also concerning that with my feedback level on ebay, I do not know I can send him a request to retract feedback, and that he seems to know how the system works. Like he has been through this before.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That's why I don't ship to any Spanish or Portuguese speaking countries. Their custom officials are corrupt as hell and will steal stuff even with EMS tracking.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Haha Spain. There's a reason why I won't ship there anymore even from inside the EU.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
eBay was really pushing the Global Shipping Program hard for a while. Glad I didn't use it.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
~lol ebay

If you still use eBay to move your wares, you're an idiot.

You gonna get got. Multiple times.

edit: For video game stuff, you might as well list it as free with free shipping. Because if you ship it outside the US, that's what is going to happen.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The label he provided a pic of says it's from the UK.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Ebay global bullshit...

Usps express mail is fully trackable and way more safe.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
The one and only time I used global shipping was for a bioshock infinite poster, signed by the voice actors for booker and Elizabeth, as well as Ken Levine. The tube arrived crushed and empty. Luckily eBay refunded the guy but even then, ill never use GS again. It's a joke and Pitney Bowes is a HORRIBLE courier.

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
That's why I don't ship to any Spanish or Portuguese speaking countries. Their custom officials are corrupt as hell and will steal stuff even with EMS tracking.

I must say this isn't true...well, sometimes it's not true :D

In fact I never had problems when recieving packages from USA or ASIA, sometimes I get an overcharge for import duties but nothing else. But as for the fucking global shipment shit last time I bought some MVS kits, on of them came with the kit box totally torn and even the label on the cart was also torn.

These stupid people of Bowes opened the outer box from the side using some kind of large knife and then cutted anything on their way :thevt:

alesneogeo

n00b
if administrators of this website do not immediately remove my personal details in this post, I will take legal action against this site. with respect to greedostick user, just say you're a scoundrel and a bastard and that I also have your personal data and I can use them to funk you.

I am going also to denounce you on ebay for disclosing private messages.

I also want you all know that I offered you the chance to change my negative feedback but you refused it... and I suffered a problem with Bowes, but the my seller is you and it is you who will demand responsibilities.

when I report you my problem, you directly call me "thief", and you didnt do anything... You didnt want to know nothing about the problem, and you dispached me without asking me a single question and you do not even bother to find out what might have happened.

You are a sad person and a worse seller...

P.S.: google translate exist... Clown

P.S.: why you don't post the others pics that I have sent you with the invoice to explain how can I know your details?

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
if administrators of this website do not immediately remove my personal details in this post, I will take legal action against this site. with respect to greedostick user, just say you're a scoundrel and a bastard and that I also have your personal data and I can use them to funk you.

I am going also to denounce you on ebay for disclosing private messages.

I also want you all know that I offered you the chance to change my negative feedback but you refused it... and I suffered a problem with Bowes, but the my seller is you and it is you who will demand responsibilities.

when I report you my problem, you directly call me "thief", and you didnt do anything... You didnt want to know nothing about the problem, and you dispached me without asking me a single question and you do not even bother to find out what might have happened.

You are a sad person and a worse seller...

P.S.: google translate exist... Clown

P.S.: why you don't post the others pics with the invoice to explain how can I know your details?

Fine example of an outstanding member!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
if administrators of this website do not immediately remove my personal details in this post, I will take legal action against this site.

:thevt: :thevt: :thevt:

Notice how the weight listed is under 1kg. Pretty sure those shoes weight more than that together.

Last edited:

alesneogeo

n00b
and three posters weigh 1 kilo? the shoes are fantastic, now if I can go jogging easily. Bowes thanks, thanks Jeremy
Fantastic free Nike shoes of course
:-)

they are very light and ergonomic lol lol lol lol

Now, I am a new man... I can reduced my fat ass making some sport...

playing too many hours watching television are fatal for overweight. jeremy my friend, you know well what I'm talking about, right

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Alexneogeo: Possible eBay scammer - Pic included - Buys and claims different ...

Oh man, threatening someone through eBay with malicious intent? Sounds like alexneogeo means business!

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
The real question....

"IS IT THE SHOES?"​

If so...

"HE'S ON FIRE!"​

alesneogeo

n00b
No, no, no...

The real question is...

Are this shoes my size? I do not understand how that fact has not even asked anyone LOL

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
greedostick may have wrongfully taken a shit in your gazpacho....but do you really think the US Government is gonna lean on NG.com to remove your info over 3 posters and a pair of Air Jordans.....

megarofl.gif

megarofl.gif