Nintendo DS Revisited

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Has anyone played Metroid Prime Hunters? I recall enjoying the demo but never got around to buying the full game.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
More recommends but just carts.

Bomberman, game play is phenomenal, the dual screen works incredible here, it makes the inventory so awesome.
Tetris DS, I don't think I need to explain this one, amazing mix, my favorite handheld Tetris.
Thor 2D, get this game yesterday! So incredibly good!

bullet hell strategyish kinda thing...
defo not an rpg...

Thanks man.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Has anyone played Metroid Prime Hunters? I recall enjoying the demo but never got around to buying the full game.

I enjoyed it, having the threat of other hunters able to attack you at any time is always fun but I got some serious muscle cramps in my hand from holding the DS the way I needed to. Its a good run for being a portable prime.

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
Finally received my dsi XL. Amazing screens as was mentioned. It's been awhile since I have owned a DS but the bigger screens are great. It's a lot lighter than I had expected. Played some mario kart, yoshi's island and a little metroid prime hunters. I'm digging hunters more now than I did the first time around. Just a question though, the screens "click" in 2 or three different positions do they still have some "play" in them? The screens do click but they seem a little loose. Not sure if that's how they're designed or if mine is just more thoroughly used than thought. The unit is in great cosmetic condition, no scratches and the screens are pristine. Looks like the prior owners put screen protectors on from the very beginning. Had a screen protector on and it looked thoroughly scratched, removed it and the touch screen is perfect. Are there any good kirby platformers for the DS? And are there any good fighters for it?

Thanks again.

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I have the GBA SP but this thread made me rebuy a DSLite for the upcoming castlevania stuff I have planned. The SP is wonderful, but I have large hands so it turns into a crampfest after 30 min or so. The DSLite feels soooooooo much better.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I dunno, man. Those buttons are a lot smaller, and the layout sucks for gba.