cr8zykuban0's neo aes,mvs,cd and pocket collection

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Lo mismo compadre! Siempre contento de ver mas latinos en el foro.

Excellente coleccion, te felicito por ello!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Lo mismo compadre! Siempre contento de ver mas latinos en el foro.

Excellente coleccion, te felicito por ello!

Gracias por tu amables palabras hermano. Clado que si es muy bien para conocer los latinos en el neo geo community.

Saludos a Colombia porque mis sobrinos son mitad colombianos de su papa que es de Cartagena.

Muchas gracias!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Bro congrats on your collection. It's pretty impressive.

hey whats up kev! welcome to the forums! thanks man. ive been collecting neo a lot longer than the turbo but really love both systems. thanks for checking out my collection man!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Woho you already have a lot of awesome stuff and then some quite big plans, 3 cabs, 3 PVMs... hell yeah!

cool to see love for the NGPC ;)

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
I've been collecting both systems since my teens. Unfortunately, my mother threw out all my systems and games when I went away to college. So I was lucky enough to repurchase a complete turbo grafx/duo collection. Now I am working on completing the complete US Neo Geo cd collection.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Woho you already have a lot of awesome stuff and then some quite big plans, 3 cabs, 3 PVMs... hell yeah!

cool to see love for the NGPC ;)

thank you sir! yep, I know it'll take a lot of time and money to get those plans into action but I will do my best to make them happen!

Always good to show love for the ng pocket! some good games for it. most definitely!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I've been collecting both systems since my teens. Unfortunately, my mother threw out all my systems and games when I went away to college. So I was lucky enough to repurchase a complete turbo grafx/duo collection. Now I am working on completing the complete US Neo Geo cd collection.

duuuuude, I would have been so pissed if my mom ever did that! but she knows the neo geo is something you don't mess with especially with the amount of money I have invested in my collection!

congrats on your turbo collection! i'm also trying to go for a neo cd collection as well, just need to get back on the neo cd kick since I've been on a big turbo kick as of lately

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Cuba, there's a multi quote tool that you can use on the right hand corner of each post, just highlight it ("+) on each post you want to address and then hit the "reply with quote" and you can have one post with all the quotes and answer accordingly. It's your collection thread so it's up to you but I figure I chime in just in case you didn't know.

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Cuba, there's a multi quote tool that you can use on the right hand corner of each post, just highlight it ("+) on each post you want to address and then hit the "reply with quote" and you can have one post with all the quotes and answer accordingly. It's your collection thread so it's up to you but I figure I chime in just in case you didn't know.

oh I see. sorry I didnt noticed that but thanks for the heads up man! I will do that next time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Tranquilo compadre, no need for apologies. We're all pals here.

MoriyaMinakata

Stakes Winner 2
15 Year Member
Very nice collection.
I really like the red cover on the mvs...I shoulda done that instead of black.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Very nice collection.
I really like the red cover on the mvs...I shoulda done that instead of black.

thank you moriya! I figured red would be a great color since it would make the cmvs stand out. But black isn't a bad color either. I was thinking of putting white lines diagonally kinda like how the controller panal of a cab would look like but i was afraid i would mess up so i didn't want to take the risk lol

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I see you have a ghost pilots. I've been looking for that game for a while now!

yeah, pretty cool little shooter for sure. I was goinf to pick up the dog tag version but my dumbass passed up on it lol but the euro version (the one I have) shouldn't be too pricy

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Awesome neo collection man, like many others i also knew you before watching some of your youtube videos. Seeing a collection like yours always reminds me how stupid i am not collecting much earlier for the AES.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Awesome neo collection man, like many others i also knew you before watching some of your youtube videos. Seeing a collection like yours always reminds me how stupid i am not collecting much earlier for the AES.

thanks vaillian wow, i'm pretty surprised of the amount of people who watch my videos and to all who watch my vids, thank you soo much. you guys rock! Guess I started at a decent time in 2009 when I was around 18 years old. Never too late to start but it sucks because the prices are going up :(