So who's playing Danganronpa 2 on Tuesday

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
My pre-order special edition has shipped and will be here Tuesday. (while I am at work, damn it haha) Since I love the graphic novel style puzzle genre (Zero Escape / 999 / Ghost Trick / original Danganronpa) I can't wait for this to show up

Anyone else?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I still need to finish the first game :(

I blew through the first one in under a week...which is pretty quick for me. I need to take it slow with # 2, since these types of games are few and far between

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I think I'm becoming a gaming geezer, because I couldn't even get the demo of 999.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I loved the first one and also played through it in less than a week. I'm really looking forward to the second, but I don't have the time for it at the moment. Right now I'm busy with school and work, and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. Why did these two games (two of my most anticipated games of the year) have to come out the week school started?

I think I'm becoming a gaming geezer, because I couldn't even get the demo of 999.

999, Zero Escape, and this series are pretty "out there." I think Zero Escape has the craziest story of any game I have ever played, edging out MGS2.