Dirty Emulators - The Pandora 400 in 1? JOIN THE GROUP BUY, see post 32

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I suggest everyone just wait, im pretty sure all the 6 button fighters will be worthless in this cart.

The-Negative-Nancy.jpg

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I'd like to wait and give it a shot first as well. That said I'll likely be in for an adapter + CPS2 header (to plug existing Blast IO -> CPS2 kick hardness into). Thanks for stepping up and offering to make these for the community FrancoB!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I am in for 2 of the connectors.

I am compiling the list right now. looks like all the domestic shipping will be $7. Canadians (and quebecois separatists) will of course be a little more.

I need to order another case of boxes for shipping them (its not expensive- like 15 bucks total) for all of these. I'll get the pm's out shortly. Boxes should be here within 3 days and they will ship once i get them in.

Last edited:

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Guys,

a little question... Padorabox works with Jrok enconders ? Someone of you already tested it?

Cheers,
Macck

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I suggest everyone just wait, im pretty sure all the 6 button fighters will be worthless in this cart.

View attachment 18963

Going by the few videos on Youtube, SF2 seemed to play pretty good, so I don't know. I have a feeling these are going to be fine, overall. There may be a few hiccups here or there with a few titles, but the overall consensus is the emulation is pretty spot on. I've got five buttons wired already from Franco. I'll definitely hit him up for an adapter to do a standard CPS2 kick harness as well ;)

FrancoB

n00b
I've got a couple of examples done this morning.

The first one is a passthrough adapter suitable for a CPS2 kickharness:

DSC_0101-XL.jpg

I also added a 5v voltmeter to it as requested. Price for these would be £15 for just the adapter or £20 with the added voltmeter.

The other adapter I did has a 5ft kick harness and 2.8mm terminals. The buyer requested some wires adding for a coin input which is the yellow/white loom.

DSC_0097-X2.jpg

The price for one of these with just the 5ft kick harness would be £17. If required I could add a voltmeter for £5.

Voltmeter passthoughs are available on their own for £12

[/pitch]

I agree it might be a good idea for someone to test some of the six button games out before I make a load more of these, I wouldn't want you guys to waste your money.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Well im in...beautiful work as always Franco. Onece the boards arrive and weve all made our decisions, Ill get a head count going here.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
nice work franco! i'm still in for 2 with the kick harnesses and voltmeter.

also nearly everyone is paid up for the shipping. The pandoras go out once i have the boxes.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Those jamma voltmeters are so sexy... and functional, which I guess it the important bit. ;) Love mine, and I know Roger loves his.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
everyone is paid up for the shipping save for one.

Once i get the boxes, i'll get them all out.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Agreed, the built in voltmeters are fantastic. I'm surprised this is the first I've seen with them, because... Because now I want them on all of my harnesses.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yeah i want to get those voltmeters on all my cabs haha...

So are the prices shipped or is that extra Franco? Will these adapters work with your versus cables?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I got my 1-off harness from Franco today. Top notch as always. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411763134.577935.jpg

This style is specific to the Blast City. Simply plugs into the 8 pin JST on the I/O where the CPS2 kick harness would normally go. Just need dat multi-cart now!

FrancoB

n00b
Agreed, the built in voltmeters are fantastic. I'm surprised this is the first I've seen with them, because... Because now I want them on all of my harnesses.

Hey bud. You must have missed it as I did have a [sales thread] up for them before :)

Yeah i want to get those voltmeters on all my cabs haha...

So are the prices shipped or is that extra Franco? Will these adapters work with your versus cables?

The prices don't include shipping I'm afraid. If you place the adapter between the Pandora and the VS loom then I think it should work ok, yes.

@Teddy KGB: I'm glad it arrived safely bud. Please let me know how you get on with it.

I'll be interested in hearing people thoughts on these boards. If they're half decent I might pick one up myself :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
just got back from the post. they all shipped today.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
mine arrived today

fF9Yv8vl.jpg

not sure whats up. Does it only accept a 31khz signal? 15khz looks hosed on my blast city.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Mine looks the same. I tried using the VGA cable and it wouldn't work with that, either.

Edit: Putting it in my Chinese candy cab makes it work fine.

Last edited:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i think the problem is related to JAMMA Pin out E/27 are grounds and the Pandora its using them as kick buttons

also China

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
This is with the Blast in 15k

XOuRRQG.jpg

This is my Chinese candy cab (15k)

q1KuPf8.jpg

And this is my Dynamo (15K)

REcHWRR.jpg

(The top is distorted and it's very very dark. Also, the sounds and controls don't work right on the Dynamo for whatever reason)