What Is The Best Way To Store PCBS.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I got a couple of huge ass antistatic bags from my work that voltage regulators came in...

I'll give you one next time your over.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
You're one Megabus ticket away from losing that Ninja Gaiden board, son.

Buy a car noobcakes. I'm usually pretty nice to new people but you complaining like a lady and making threats makes me want to puke. Try acting like an adult and we can be cool . Other than that STFU and join one of the low brow forums. I hear Sega-16 is taking new members.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I got a couple of huge ass antistatic bags from my work that voltage regulators came in...

I'll give you one next time your over.

Hell yes bro thank you. Very Gentleman like of you sir.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Buy a car noobcakes. I'm usually pretty nice to new people but you complaining like a lady and making threats makes me want to puke. Try acting like an adult and we can be cool . Other than that STFU and join one of the low brow forums. I hear Sega-16 is taking new members.

Dude, if you didn't get a chuckle from my comment you've got the tone all wrong.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I know this is ghetto but all I could find in the day. Back in the early 90's when I first got my supergun I bought the large baseball card boxes that had the 4 dividers in them. I took out the dividers and put bubble wrap down in the box, kept my game like that for about 16 years lol no problems. Looked shitty TBO but it was better than nothing.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dude, if you didn't get a chuckle from my comment you've got the tone all wrong.

Cool man. Did not think you were joking. All is well.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Cool man. Did not think you were joking. All is well.
Good schtuff. I'm here for the gain of knowledge and to be a horse's ass for laughs. I lived in Baton Rouge for about 5yrs back when I was the first kid on the block to get a Nintendo, and have a sis in law from Covington. I do my ass kicking one quarter at a time, so if I'm in that neck of the woods I plan on looking y'all 'nawlins guys up.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Good schtuff. I'm here for the gain of knowledge and to be a horse's ass for laughs. I lived in Baton Rouge for about 5yrs back when I was the first kid on the block to get a Nintendo, and have a sis in law from Covington. I do my ass kicking one quarter at a time, so if I'm in that neck of the woods I plan on looking y'all 'nawlins guys up.

Yeah man were always looking to meet people from the community to play games with and bullshit.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Yes you knew it was eventually coming.

That's amazing. So much goodness all in one place. Do you have Street Fighter Alpha 2 Zero up in there?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
That's amazing. So much goodness all in one place. Do you have Street Fighter Alpha 2 Zero up in there?

Complete collection dude.

Fixed! :keke:

always good to see that pic mm :)

;)

Now insured against fire? XD

$30 a month buys a lot of peace of mind.

Do you still keep your extra Blue ST boards by the Window, mm. :D

It's scary that you have my boards shelve location memorized better than me.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I was wondering what ways you guys have found to safely store these bad boys?

Like a boss

photo-4.JPG

For some reason my galaxy tab keeps attaching this image upside down...but can you even tell? :lolz:

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member

this seems like a kind of cheap way

somebody did this with my Dogyoon and it became warped from over zealous zip tying. AVOID THIS METHOD!

I second the U line PCB mailers. They are really expensive, so buy in bulk.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Cool PM me with how much your lookin to get bro.