metal slug 3 comng to ps4

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I have the metal slug anthology on my psp ... and it suffers from slowdown ... very poorly done.. hopefully they do better job with those.

index.jpg

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I voted SSVS. Twinkle Star Sprites would be nice to have on the Vita.

SSVS is too expensive to own on MVS.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If SSVS gets the green light, it will be the first ever port of that game.

XiTaU

n00b
would love to see last blade 2 with online play.
that would make my day.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I voted for RB2 and Garou.

I would prefer Real bout 2 first considering that it never got re-released with an online mode. Garou was released on Xbox live.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
lol@Garou getting the most votes - as always.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Metal Slug 3 would be an excellent option for PS4 console owners (myself included). I know it's out on steam on pc and although I have and use steam a little bit , I'm still more a console guy. So I'd be more apt to play it and buy it on PS4. :)

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I am love metal slug. I wish to play more and have more. I ran through a lot of them before but I play 1 & 5 mostly.

Warpedflash

Crazed MVS Addict
Metal slug is the game that I always come back to so seeing it on the vita will be a nice way to waste train journeys

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Metal slug am a universal favorite and I am a fan of. I think most people enjoy today still.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I voted SSVS. Twinkle Star Sprites would be nice to have on the Vita.

SSVS is too expensive to own on MVS.

God, guys, stop voting for that game. SSVS is not good. It really isn't. There's no sense in having a port of it just to have it... nobody's going to want to play it after the first month or two.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Does this port have an option for pixels, or is it locked to the ugly smoothing like Xbox 360 was?

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Cant see myself ever buying this when i have the big red. Much rather put that $15 towards a real copy of the game in its natural state

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
$15 is a lot to ask if it is a barebones port of the game. It better have crossbuy with ps vita at least.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Does this port have an option for pixels, or is it locked to the ugly smoothing like Xbox 360 was?
You have options of unfiltered, smooth, and scanlines, plus aspect ratio options. They all look like ass.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
I really want to believe that this will be good, however it will most likely turn out to be a shitty port cash grab trend that that have been following *COUGH METAL SLUG ON STEAM COUGH*