Lets talk about "Swatting" and the loss of personal freedom in America

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Not clicking that link. Not clicking that link. Not clicking that link.

Seriously, fuck these little brats who think wasting taxpayer money to scare someone they don't like is funny. I hope they get raped in prison.

Actually it's a pretty stand up link, not the descent into stumpville you might be expecting.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Wow, what a waste of tax money and the officers' time. I had no idea pranking had escalated to this or that it would even work! I guess that's how it is in this post 911 world. Streamers better keep their locations secret.

Now the juvenile side of me from 20 years ago would think this was hilarious.

Say what you will about cops, many are meatheads, but many more actually take their job seriously. They have to take these threats seriously. They didn't decide to just bust up in your house for the hell of it or to give you a hard time.

You should be upset with the individuals who called the threats in and whatever psychosocial developmental challenges led them to believe this was a good idea to actually act out.

agree 100%

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
This should have tipped you off that the story was a fake:

Defense lawyers told the courtroom that Horner, who goes by the gamertag BadAssDwg69

Clearly not enough X's in the gamertag to be real.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
BadAssXDwg69 would sound so much better.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Plus "Ass" would surely be censored.

Real talk, I wish the article was real. Swatters(?) can fuck off.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I think a tracking collar and forced ditch digging for 5 years would be a just punishment.