My collection form Greece

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
awesome collection, are these games all original? How long you collected for the AES?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
European crisis hasn't reached his place!

Insure that stuff buddy. Loads of gaming greatness in there ;)

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I'll never understand the sense behind those hoarding collections. I mean this looks more like a museum (and a really crammed one btw) than a place where I want to play any of all those awesome games :( Sorry, but nice collection anyway.

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
I'd prefer to see good quality pics than a low-quality video.

I don't like hoarders either. Games are meant to be played, not stored in boxes (Please watch Toy Story 2). I hope that you have good fire insurance.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
I'd prefer to see good quality pics than a low-quality video.

I don't like hoarders either. Games are meant to be played, not stored in boxes (Please watch Toy Story 2). I hope that you have good fire insurance.

dont rate a book by its cover, you have no proof how much he does play and played the games really

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
European crisis hasn't reached his place!

Insure that stuff buddy. Loads of gaming greatness in there ;)

southern europe is a very cheap place to live if you collect for the MVS tough

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Why so many doubles of games? You could sell those and buy something good.

Also, you may want to take some of those WII games down and put your Blazing Star on a shelf.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Its a very nice collection - looking at the number of unopened boxes probably more of a collector's than a gamer's collection but really nice nevertheless.
I would also prefer some hi res pics as opposed to the video to admire the pieces you have.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Jesus Christ thats unbelievable.Bringing back some good retro memories too.Well done op..

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Crisis doesn't touch you in Greece? :mr_t:
It looks like first priority collecting rather than playing. Your best games are in worst selves than common games, but looks difficult to put all the selves down and rebuild them again. Well done impressive collection anyway!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
3:17:13... really? Well, some N64 games have widescreen support, but Killer Instinct Gold is not one of them. Considering that you are still adamant to play it in 16:9, I guess it's probably better you didn't have time to upload any English subs. The Neo part (17:43-18:47) is nice, though.