Revisiting.. Pokemon Pinball

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I haven't played the GBC one in awhile, but the GBA version is fantastic! For some reason, the rumble won't work on a DSL.

Did anybody catch em all?

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I used to be obsessed with the GBC version as a kid, amazingly addictive yet extremely frustrating at times.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I loved that shit back when I was younger. Luckily it is still quite affordable today

There was a time when I was traveling for work a lot and I was fairly obsessed with that game.

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Didn't even know there was a gba version, I had the gb version and loved it.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Yea the GBC version was great too. Another game I cracked out on for the GBA was the Sega games, Pinball of the Dead and Sonic Pinball party.

I'm quite surprised there isn't some kind of game for the 3DS like those. All they had on DS was Metroid pinball.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
It's odd the 3DS hasn't gotten a first party character pinball game. I'd like Farsight to bring The Pinball Arcade to the 3DS but I prefer playing it on the iPad.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I played a ton of the original Pokemon Pinball as a kid. I never came close to finishing it.

I also recommend Mario Pinball Land for the GBA.

I haven't played the GBC one in awhile, but the GBA version is fantastic! For some reason, the rumble won't work on a DSL.

Pokemon Pinball for GBA doesn't have rumble.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
It's odd the 3DS hasn't gotten a first party character pinball game. I'd like Farsight to bring The Pinball Arcade to the 3DS but I prefer playing it on the iPad.

I don't like pinball arcade on the iPod, and I'm also surprised there isn't a mario pinball game. PHoF is on it, but they only have a few crummy tables.

I played a ton of the original Pokemon Pinball as a kid. I never came close to finishing it.

I also recommend Mario Pinball Land for the GBA.

Mario Pinball Land was decent, but Pac man pinball was terrible.

Pokemon Pinball for GBA doesn't have rumble.[/QUOTE]

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Never got to try out Pinball of The Dead that Sega made on the GBA a few years back. I heard good things about it. Really reminded me of the T-16 Crush series. Now there's a series that should get another Virtual Console release!