SoCal gaming aug 23rd (tonite) @droid's

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Gentlemen,
Arcade Gaming tonight...sorry for the uber short notice. All are welcome, but good personal hygiene is a must.
When: tonite 6pm to midnightish.
Where: My place in Fullerton
If interested please call or text 714-588-4247 for address.
Thanks
Droid

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I can't make it, but anyone who does, you're in for a treat. Droid's is probably the best home arcade set up in So Cal.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Thank you for the kind words Loegan but you exaggerate ;)

Missed having ya last night...the puzzle bobbling competition was fierce...almost enough to alter my bankshot only technique. Was hoping you and Quan would be there to challenge :)

Will try to give advance notice next time...but my goofy work schedule has

I can't make it, but anyone who does, you're in for a treat. Droid's is probably the best home arcade set up in So Cal.

I only took one photo and it was of Don playing Punch-Out!!! haha But, NEO G-TRON and Don took a few photos. :D Also, that was the first time I've seen & played on a Bank Panic cab. Btw, great matches at Puzzle Bobble & Bank Panic. I'll have to practice to give you more of a challenge next time. :buttrock:

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Thanks for allowing me to come over! My niece and I had a blast. I'd never played a real berserk can before. Dat stick is fantastic.

Really enjoyed it.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Thanks for allowing me to come over! My niece and I had a blast. I'd never played a real berserk can before. Dat stick is fantastic.

Really enjoyed it.

Thank you for coming out on such short notice, really enjoyed having ya guys over. Hope you can make it to our next one. Sorry i was preoccupied with defending myself on the puzzle bobble battlefield...
I'd like to return to hosting regularly like BITD :)

Droid

Those were some crazy matches. 89-99 was the final score I believe? Congrats on that win btw. :) I learned a lot watching you and Kwan play and also learned a few tips from Paul for Spy Hunter. Also, thank you for the invite.