Banger regnaB,
Heya,

Finished Griffith from anime/manga Berserk:

oGrrmI7.jpg

http://diavle.deviantart.com/art/Griffith-Berserk-476561818

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm not familiar with the character (my only experience with Berserk is the original Dreamcast game, which I never finished) but I like the composition--the armor suggesting the shape of the figure without actually depicting it in its entirety is neat.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Man that is pretty awesome, huge fan of the Manga. Hoping they continue the movie project past golden age :(

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Awesome! Interesting choice of color. Would love to see a triptych with Guts and Caska ;)

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
I'm not familiar with the character (my only experience with Berserk is the original Dreamcast game, which I never finished) but I like the composition--the armor suggesting the shape of the figure without actually depicting it in its entirety is neat.

You should watch the original TV series at least, still one of my top shows even after all these years.

As for the composition, lets just say from failure comes progress :D

Man that is pretty awesome, huge fan of the Manga. Hoping they continue the movie project past golden age :(

Thanks man. Haven't read the manga yet (he's still drawing it right?) but the movies weren't half bad. Like you mentioned though, it would have been better if they showed more with the movies instead of starting from beginning.

Awesome! Interesting choice of color. Would love to see a triptych with Guts and Caska ;)

Thanks!

If I get a good idea for them then that sounds like a plan :)

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Thanks man. Haven't read the manga yet (he's still drawing it right?) but the movies weren't half bad. Like you mentioned though, it would have been better if they showed more with the movies instead of starting from beginning.

Might as well start the manga, he will be drawing it for the rest of his or our lives probably haha. It is a great read though, it gets pretty damn crazy.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Beautiful work! I love me some Berserk. Maybe it's time to watch the TV series again.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Might as well start the manga, he will be drawing it for the rest of his or our lives probably haha. It is a great read though, it gets pretty damn crazy.

Good point, been waiting forever for him to be done. Will try to get a hold of some this week to pass time at work hehe.

Really nice design, Diavle :)

Thanks very much :)

Beautiful work! I love me some Berserk. Maybe it's time to watch the TV series again.

Thanks!

You should also check out the 3 new anime movies if you haven't already, they aren't half bad and go a little further with the story than the TV series.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member

I love this manga so much i always worry about him dying before he finishes it, no joke.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I love this manga so much i always worry about him dying before he finishes it, no joke.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is afraid of this. It's happened before with other manga, and I'd hate for a work of this length to not get a proper ending. :(

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
That's awesome, it would look great on a T-shirt.

I'm a huge Berserk fan, even the new movies.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I agree, it would make a sweet t-shirt.