Quinnspiracy/Gamergate

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
She's a massive hypocrite, a compulsive liar, an awful cheater, and a shitty game dev. Also, I'd say calling her a 6 is a bit of a stretch. She's part of the problem of gaming blogs flapping their dicks around pretending to advance a feminist movement, hoping they get a fucking Pulizer on their desk, making ad rev in the process.

And you just don't sleep with "journalists".

But did these five guys really help advance her career? It seems to me like the main thing that helped her get her name and game out their was the fake accusations of being attacked from WizardChan and the resulting publicity, not from sleeping with a ton of industry dudes. Everyone wants to help a victim, especially a female game dev victim.

Correct me if I'm wrong - and to be clear I think Zoe Quinn is scum - but Nathan Grayson never published any writing regarding Depression Quest after they had sex.

And it's impossible to prove that she traded sex for suppressing info regarding how she fucked up that female dev contest. If you ask me, it seems more likely that those blogs are afraid to cast a negative light on any female dev, so they were scared to publish the story of her destroying that contest. It didn't have anything to do with sex. It had to do with gaming blogs trumpeting feminism ad nauseam to the point where they can't even say anything negative about a woman without feeling like they're going back on their (faux) morals.

It comes down to a psychotic Zoe Quinn playing the victim and sycophant bloggers, journalists, and devs supporting her behavior.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I was hoping this thread had something to do with Dr Quinn: Medicine Woman...

Disappointed. :annoyed:

the7k

Tarma's Gun Polisher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMUb1TDDYQo

If you do a 'whois' on 'beesgo.biz', you'll see it's been registered to Chelsea VV since 2011, but the email it is registered under is Zoe Quinn's gmail account.

Who knows what the truth really is - but if this is the truth, this thing may run a lot deeper than we though.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
But did these five guys really help advance her career?

It sure didn't advance the quality of her games. She needs to fuck people that can help her design a decent indie game and slap her name on the credits. If that means she has to go on another dick sucking rampage so be it. God speed Zoe Quinn.

Camrox

n00b
I cant wait to play Depression Quest 2 OH JOY!11 These "journalists" and indie devs are a joke.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
...I'd like to hear Saner's take on all of this.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
She looks like a fun time. I don't see what the problem is here.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Newer photos show her to be several pounds heavier than in that tumbler link

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
She looks like a fun time. I don't see what the problem is here.

The only thing that arouses me about her is the suspicion that she's adventurous in the sack, but as far as pure looks go she is nothing special at all. She is getting dudes with her personality and her willingness.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The only thing that arouses me about her is the suspicion that she's adventurous in the sack, but as far as pure looks go she is nothing special at all. She is getting dudes with her personality and her willingness.

Exactly. I wouldn't bother chilling with her, but she looks like a dirty barefooted freak who wants her doughnut filled with custard. If you know what I mean.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I was talking about Lonsage's post.

and philet o'fish is a pompous ass. should have stayed retired. remember that? He also told us we weren't getting Fez 2 because we didn't deserve it then.

I know that was aimed at Lonsage's post. He doesn't want to be part of a gaming community, yet he is a member of this forum.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Exactly. I wouldn't bother chilling with her, but she looks like a dirty barefooted freak who wants her doughnut filled with custard. If you know what I mean.

That was my initial point after seeing the nudes: she seems like she'd be a fun lay, but looks wise is really nothing special. Just like with everything else she seemingly does, she's selling herself in a certain way to get what she wants. America.

I'd love to hear Spoon's psychoanalysis of her.

And I'd also love to read what Merc would do to her.

Both of these things would be highly entertaining to me.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
She just needs bigger tits. A girl with the push that those hips and waist show really needs a little more up top. And she needs to get the tattoos finished, I like ink but hate the look it has when it's not filled in or complete.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
She just needs bigger tits. A girl with the push that those hips and waist show really needs a little more up top. And she needs to get the tattoos finished, I like ink but hate the look it has when it's not filled in or complete.

She need that for what? She's throwing sex at gamers to validate her existence. If she had bigger tits she might develop actual confidence, which would kill the balance of potential frothy buttsecks.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
She need that for what? She's throwing sex at gamers to validate her existence. If she had bigger tits she might develop actual confidence, which would kill the balance of potential frothy buttsecks.

This post is like a heat seeking missile of truth. Such a pure statement, full of epiphany and illumination.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Looks like she has the downs in a few pics but other than that, I see smooth, firm skin and a wet cooch that she's no too stingy with....so game on.

Wasabi knows what fucking time it is!
(any hotter and she'd be Scrooge McFuck).

I'd love to hear Spoon's psychoanalysis of her.

I'm honored, but I have little to add besides the absolute FACT that hipster faggotry is a socially crippling affliction that usually goes hand in hand with the "calling" to become a Social Justice Warrior.

I know this first hand because I've lost my sister to it.

She used to be a human being once, but after years and years of wasting almost 100k of my parents money on pot and getting "educated" by marxist fuckholes, feminists, and faggots at the University of Concordia, she's been lost to reason and common sense and I don't think she's ever coming back.

How far gone is she exactly? She once attacked me for criticizing female genital mutilation because she saw me as a xenophobe for saying it. This is how fucked up these people are.

So how is any of this relevant to the subject matter?

Well, hipster faggots define their existence by

1. drawing attention to themselves
2. lashing out at some perceived injustice that can be real or imaginary...but usually the latter
3. being hypocritical faggots...

So...in a nutshell there's your definition of Phil Fish, Zoe Quinn, and Anita Keezy.
Fuck them all.

Last edited: