Who gets your ng.com account when you die?

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I was listening to the radio on the way in to work today and they just passed a law in my state (Delaware) that gives family members complete control of all online accounts and data when you die.

What do you guys think? Should dead people have privacy concerns? Should we be keeping a hard copy of our online accounts and passwords so family has access to bank accounts, etc. when we die? I never really gave it any thought before.

article

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hope I live long enough so no one in my family will have to deal with that.

No one wants to watch their mom or dad shit. We tacitly understand it happens, but life is better without witnessing it. Internet personas, especially here, are the release of shit pent up inside. And it's okay for us, because this toilet is a no judgment zone. But still, don't want to show it to everyone.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I think I speak for everyone here when I say I don't want anyone I know in real life knowing who the fuck I am online.

And to answer the thread title

gotta be wasabi

gah

tah

b

wah

sah

b

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Who gets your life account when you get banned from the IRL forum?

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
No one. It goes in the tomb with all the rest of my loot.

Pharoah's gotta have his swag in heaven.

I'll probably force someone to make Terra Cotta statues of all of you before I die, too. Only, instead of being your real likenesses, they'll be what I imagine you look like based on your behavior here.

We all know what Beef's gonna look like, though.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think I'm just going to hook myself up to one of those machines like Johny Dep did in Transcendence.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Okay I want ratson to take over my account, or his girlfriend actually

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
mine will go to my wife who will then immediately begin trolling the forums asking where Makismo is and saying she loves him. I already have to watch my comp as it is because if i leave it alone and she sees n-g.com is open in the browser she begins dramatically wailing and asking where Makismo is. This is what you all have to look forward to.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
My cat. I'll even leave a keyboard with just two letters on it.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I'll give mine to the wife. She'll be responsible for printing out all of my posts and dropping them into the cremation chamber with me. As for privacy, after I go I doubt I'll care. I never posted anything here I wouldn't want anybody else to see.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
mine will go to my wife who will then immediately begin trolling the forums asking where Makismo is and saying she loves him. I already have to watch my comp as it is because if i leave it alone and she sees n-g.com is open in the browser she begins dramatically wailing and asking where Makismo is. This is what you all have to look forward to.

Crying at work from laughter right now.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
No one. I've already said I'll never sell my collection, FFS.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
My waifu gets everything, even my prized Glaceon Pokemon figurine.

POKE_glaceon04_zps28847fe6.jpg

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I'll give mine to xploitr or werejag...they like free stuff

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Shroom can have mine. That way he can come across as a cool-ass motherfucker for once.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Shroom can have mine. That way he can come across as a cool-ass motherfucker for once.

Shroom has always been a cool ass mofo. Only real ballerz can see that, your not worthy yet ;)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'll leave it to my brotha Beff. My knowledge and power will be his, for he is the Befflander.