Who has preordered Smash for 3DS?

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Even though I finally stopped traveling for work I am still in the "the only way I can game is on the go" mindset. That, combined with cross platform play, is why I preordered Smash for the 3DS (and probably won't pick it up for the U). Anyone else out there crazy enough to prefer the handheld version over the glorious looking HD version for the U?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I'm just a Nintendo sucker and will buy both. 3DS one works for me well because I can pick up and put down fast, but I really want to play the console one because that just feels proper.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
preordered both versions...

Play the 3ds version with the guys at work on lunch break.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Preordered both. That way I can play on the go, but I can also have the traditional Smash Bros experience in the living room on a big screen.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
As a big Smash fan, I'll probably get both versions of the game. You would think that Nintendo would've pulled a reversal with releasing the Wii-U version first and the 3DS version second. I'm only hoping that Ganondorf is in the game still (he squeaked by the last game, but it wouldn't be wise to leave him out of this game).

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Don't have the Wii U so going with the 3DS version.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Buying the 3DS one to practice on till the wiiu version hits. I'm a total noob to smash, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Both for me. I've had the 3DS one on preorder from Amazon right after it was put up on the page. Considering that the Wii-U version drops on a Sunday I think I'll just find a place local and pick it up that morning.

Waiting for somebody to leak videos of the roster and not shitty cellphone pictures. From the "leaked" photos it looks like they got the original N64 roster with Ness and Jigglypuff back in and Ganondorf is returning.

Pre-ordered two, one or me and one for my sister. She'll be going to college in the fall, so it gives us something to do together.

snkjoe

New Challenger
Pre ordered both wii u special edition with the control an the 3ds version for the kids

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Start posting 3DS friends codes so I can whip yo asses! I will add mine when I get home.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
I don't own a 3ds or Wii u, waiting to play the game to see if its good before I buy it. After the shit fest that was brawl I don't have any expectations

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm not so fan of the smash brother series, but maybe I buy it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Works just like XBL or PSN ID's now. Not exactly sure how it works on the 3DS though.