Legit Snatcher SegaCD copy?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It looks good, but it's still just a cdr, it would be easy to identify by looking at the back of the disc.

Let's say that someone newish didn't have a Sega Cd but had a Playstation? It might be plausible for someone to write off a slightly goldish tone and just think, "Well the Playstation games use different colored discs". You could print a REZ on a Ritek DVD with the Dark dye and you couldn't tell that it wasn't a CD PS2 game till you tested it. This kinda scares me.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I have a feeling these prints, though looking really legit at first glance, perhaps don't reflect light the same way as a legit disc. Just look at all the photos....it's like they are trying to avoid the light while taking them.

Perhaps they are more matte than a legit copy? I'd be interested to know the method of printing myself. But just look how that legit Snatcher shines in comparison!!!

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I was looking for some Sega CD games the other night and saw those disk print auctions. It would be cool to get some CPS III disks printed like that. He also lists two blank CDs that were sprayed with a matte finish, so perhaps he puts that down first and then prints over it?