Anyone in NWFlorida?

xamot13

The Ultimate 11
Anybody from Pensacola to PC want to get together? I'm in Fort Walton Beach and since regretfully selling my Big Red last year I've been itching to play some Neo with a human. Hell even just talk it up with some Neo fans would be nice.

I'll bring the Beer.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Soooo.... You wanna hang out with people and tell them how terrible we are here? How we are a bunch of moronic sheep?

xamot13

The Ultimate 11
Wow!!!...So soon?

Some of you never learn. Some of you really are slow.

First, you actually thought I was upset [butt-hurt] for being restricted from an area of the forums i haven't used in forever, on a site I visit a few days a year.

Second, you now seriously think I was going through Neo withdrawal and suddenly wanted to meet up with any of you? For the first time in 11 years? Was it because I added the very gay and desperate 'I'll bring the beer' line?

Third, See how quickly all this shit got my Marketplace privileges back just by being a dick?

Fools! Behold your Ignorance. Thanks for playing along. It's been amusing.

I may be back in another 6 months. Don't hold your breathe. On second thought, go ahead and try.

Please don't waste your time again with the "you won't be missed" type of shit either. It was laughable and uninspiring the first time around.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Here you are, doing it once again. Do you want attention? Why are you acting all defensive?

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Wow!!!...So soon?

First, you actually thought I was upset [butt-hurt] for being restricted from an area of the forums i haven't used in forever, on a site I visit a few days a year.

Second, you now seriously think I was going through Neo withdrawal and suddenly wanted to meet up with any of you? For the first time in 11 years? Was it because I added the very gay and desperate 'I'll bring the beer' line?

Third, See how quickly all this shit got my Marketplace privileges back just by being a dick?

I may be back in another 6 months. Don't hold your breathe. On second thought, go ahead and try.

Please don't waste your time again with the "you won't be missed" type of shit either. It was laughable and uninspiring the first time around.

nice try

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wow!!!...So soon?

Almost every line of this post is pretty much a "Man, you guys are a bunch of jerks." Trying to spin it on all of us. You were the one with the wall of text calling a Mod nothing but names. No one else said anything like that, yet you continued to spew forth childish remarks. The question is why?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

So you admit to spamming the forum just to get marketplace privs back?

Been nice knowing ya.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
6 months? I bet you won't last 6 days without posting, you pretentious fuck.

xamot13

The Ultimate 11
Yep. I spammed to get my privileges back, which I will never make use of on my own accord not because I may get banned permanently.
I got restricted for not being on the boards, being quiet and doing nothing. I got it lifted [albeit most likely temporarily now] by being an absolute prick.
Behold geniuses, in all your self aggrandizing naivete, you still cannot come to terms that some asshole got the better of some of you.
So what if I whined, typed vulgar profanity, pissed you off and behaved like an ass. It worked didn’t it? Asshole behavior was rewarded.
It works for a lot of you here. But you already knew that. I just joined in on the fun.

Feel free to continue your spirited habitual replies of ‘pretentious fuck’ ‘nice knowing you’ and whatever other sly witty and cruel words you can muster to drive me into sadness. It’s meaningless. Go try to molest some other n-g.com lifer who will take your comments to heart and cry him/herself to sleep.

Yep. I want attention. Give me more. P-P-P-Please!!!. Been here awhile. Never sought it out before but I need it now. Yep, good ole Dr. Freud nailed that one, didn’t you Panda? I am attention whore for sure.

I especially like the dare to not post again. OOOHHHH CLEVER! OUCH!!!Tough one there!! Don’t worry princess, after today Daddy’s going out of town for a while to prove you’re just as wrong and dumb as a lot of the other ass spreaders here. But don’t fret your pretty little titties sweetheart, Daddy will be back in a few months to molest you just how you like it along with all the other little girls that take these forums and what’s typed on them far to seriously.

Konichiwa Bitches

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I especially like the dare to not post again. OOOHHHH CLEVER! OUCH!!!Tough one there!! Don’t worry princess, after today Daddy’s going out of town for a while to prove you’re just as wrong and dumb as a lot of the other ass spreaders here. But don’t fret your pretty little titties sweetheart, Daddy will be back in a few months to molest you just how you like it along with all the other little girls that take these forums and what’s typed on them far to seriously.
Konichiwa Bitches

that's ElectricGrave level creepy

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
that's ElectricGrave level creepy

I dunno about the whole connection to EG... but that was some creepy-ass pedo fantasies boiling to the surface.

Fucker was prolly wearing a gimp mask while he typed that, one handed.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Man what is with the majority of members from my state being either scammers or just fucking weird like this guy