hss-0136 vitrua stick mesurements

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
GknGy.jpgbought this stick a while ago to recreate it into a new stick. the parts where gutted from it but all intacted.

this is my measurements. this file still needs some tweaking but im sharing this as it is for now. there will be an update later when i fix a few of the button holes.

plan is to create a sega naomi universal artwork for it

Attachments

• Panel.pdf
    27.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

seanami

n00b
I actually have the art work for the stick recreated in photoshop, since I got a water damaged hss-0136.
I can send you it if it helps you out.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Very nice! While the button layout is a bit weird, it would be a solid little stick for a modern console, with the right top panel :) replacement artwork would be needed as well if you replace the stick since you need to pull it off to get at the mounting bolts.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
the layout shall be changed if i can get a new metal cpl cut to my specs. thanks ill contact taht cp guy you mentioned. it shall have a neogeo pinout with 6 buttons so it will be 1p6b.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Getting a metal plate cut might not be needed, why don’t you just fill the L+R holes, give the top of the panel a few coats of paint, sand as needed, and put your new overlay on. I forget what people typically use to fill holes when changing their button layouts, but it shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Getting a metal plate cut might not be needed, why don’t you just fill the L+R holes, give the top of the panel a few coats of paint, sand as needed, and put your new overlay on. I forget what people typically use to fill holes when changing their button layouts, but it shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out.

Why get a plate? Because, it's reversible. Filling holes in isn't. Besides, this stick has a metal top plate as well, swapping it out isn't difficult to do.