Stormy's Neo Stuff

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
looking at this again and cant believe you have a u.s. and jap version of ssvs, ms 5,3 and x!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Both are unfixed but I got them before things got outta hand with the pricing.

That's awesome man. I remember a few years they were selling for $350 online which at the time, I thought was expensive. It's chump change compared to what they are going for now. Even the mvs version is fetching a high price. I'm pretty thankful that I was able to get a mvs copy recently for $120. Hoping to own an aes copy.....one day

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
Neo Stuff Update

I haven't updated this gallery thread in forever but it's changed enough in the intervening years that I thought it might be worth posting. Nearly all the JPN carts I had are gone now. I have a few carts that are not in the picture, Samurai Shodown and a beat up KOF 95. I also have Waku Waku 7 which is not pictured.

At this point, I feel like I own everything worth playing on the home system and a couple that might not be worth it. :lolz:

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Yeah I'd be quite happy with that man. Personally if i'm spending your money I'd add in a AOF, WH2, and Samsho3

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
I haven't updated this gallery thread in forever but it's changed enough in the intervening years that I thought it might be worth posting. Nearly all the JPN carts I had are gone now. I have a few carts that are not in the picture, Samurai Shodown and a beat up KOF 95. I also have Waku Waku 7 which is not pictured.

At this point, I feel like I own everything worth playing on the home system and a couple that might not be worth it. :lolz:

View attachment 57174

View attachment 57175

Wow that’s a collection to be proud of Stormy. Definitely lots of quality titles to choose from, especially those slugs!