ROBO2011 Collection

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Hi there,

Here are my games and the place where i play them..

Will take more pictures of my Genesis/megadrive collection.

Neo Geo first...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 276
Last edited:

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Excellent collection, love Viewpoint, and I hope to add soon to my collection :)

Do you have also some Saturn stuff?

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Very nice collection of Neo geo games!

Loving the Zed Blade and Andro Dunos MVS carts as you do not see these that often anymore.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Robo is nice guy with a nice collection. True neogeo and sega fanatic :)

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks guys!

Hi Ratson Thanks! How are you?
Most carts are not that minty, but play them a lot.

Tyrandom: I have a few saturn titels. Like the Streetfighter series and Tenchu wo kurau, but i prefer the cartridges!

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Really Nice collection! I love the selection of games that you have.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Seeing all these collections makes me really miss AES :(

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
why do you stack your games vertically? Seems to be a pain if you wanted to play a game on the bottom.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
He took his pictures sideway ... I was asking myself the same before noticing it.

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
OW.. Haha.. Sorry now i see i posted the pictures sideways:scratch: Anyway...it is easier to read the titles this way:)

Martyr

n00b
Looking good ROBO, looking forward to the Megadrive/Genesis collection pics!

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
They look good, this one looks like a BeoVision MX model. I should have looked at that option before I bought myself a PVM. Those B&O CRTs where really popular here and you can get them at a bargain price these days.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Awesome collection! I play my retro games on a B&O MX 7000, it looks exactly the same only it's a bit bigger. These awesome TV's (4:3, 2 scarts that support RGB, superb sound) are easy to find in your country, i actually bought mine in the Netherlands because i live close to the border.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
They look good, this one looks like a BeoVision MX model. I should have looked at that option before I bought myself a PVM. Those B&O CRTs where really popular here and you can get them at a bargain price these days.

Got mine for free, only had to get a remote. Cost me €20,- so that's not bad at all.

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
That is an amazing collection. By the way, how much does Sengoku 3 MVS go for these days? I kind of gave up looking for the AES version since it goes upward to over $1000 on ebay and bootlegging for that game is quite common.

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Awesome collection! I play my retro games on a B&O MX 7000, it looks exactly the same only it's a bit bigger. These awesome TV's (4:3, 2 scarts that support RGB, superb sound) are easy to find in your country, i actually bought mine in the Netherlands because i live close to the border.

Thanks guys!

This is actually an MX 7000. Best CRT i ever head. Also had a PVM 2130 QM which a gave to Fatson/Ratson. We are lucky to get those TV's and monitors quite easy here in Holland..

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
why do you stack your games vertically? Seems to be a pain if you wanted to play a game on the bottom.

i thought the same thing at first, made me cringe a little till i realized the pic was just turned sideways. anyhow this is a very good collection of neo geo goodness nice job robo :)

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member

i thought the same thing at first, made me cringe a little till i realized the pic was just turned sideways. anyhow this is a very good collection of neo geo goodness nice job robo :)

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
What game is that above your mark of the wolves aes? Can't seem to place it. Nice Collection