Destiny - Any NG forum members playing?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The Chaperone.

Soooooo good. So fun. I was having a crazy good time with it in PvP and it's very satisfying to get a one-shot kill with it, especially if it's a crit.

FinalAttack

New Challenger
Ended up playing with Max for a bit last night. Got my exotic sword Dark Drinker just a few minutes ago. It's so good!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Looks like you guys have some fun here. Is this game worth buying now? It's been a while since the last time I trolled yall :keke:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
So you guys I assume all ready about today's Daily Heroic Story Mission...? There's a secret sub-mission within the mission where you can get essentially the year 2 version of Black Hammer, an exotic called Black Spindle! Only works on the daily, can't do it on regular heroic :( My team tried like three times. Pretty tough and we're all 290 light. I think we could have got it, we just needed to try more times. I can't wait for this mission to come back on the rotation.

Looks like you guys have some fun here. Is this game worth buying now? It's been a while since the last time I trolled yall :keke:

Yes, absolutely.

$60 for the Legendary Edition is a while lot of content.

Especially if you also like competitive multiplayer.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yes, absolutely.

$60 for the Legendary Edition is a while lot of content.

Especially if you also like competitive multiplayer.

I'm not sure about the competitive multiplayer thing but I love to troll people so I'd say the more, the better :keke:

Thank guys, I'll pick this up this week end along with MGS5 :buttrock:

I'll most likely be upgrading to the XBone version by the end of the year.

You should get a PS4 bro, everything seems to run better on the PS4 for some reason. I used to own a Xbone One with about 10 games so I know. Also, I'm not sure if it's because it was a first run or something but the build quality of the controller was shitty at best.

Last edited:

FinalAttack

New Challenger
The more guys on PS4 Destiny the better. Also I really hope that Black Spindle was not a one day thing I had to work and could not get it.

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I tried the exotic secret sniper mission until 4 AM yesterday night :(.

It is soooooooooooo hard.... dammit T_T

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Can you still run the black spindle mission or was it only for heroic difficulty?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
To be clear you can only get the Black Spindle when that particular mission is the DAILY Heroic Story Mission. It wont drop if you just select the heroic version of the mission from the director.

And yeah, it's fucking balls hard.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I did not care for this game at all when it first came out, but I gave it a second chance with The Taken King (felt I owed Bungie that much) and I'm having a much better time.

I still think the lack of Matchmaking in all co-op game modes is silly, but the overall experience is largely more enjoyable now.

Made a new character for this and just hit 40--still haven't done any of the real super-challenging stuff as I've honestly just been having a lot of fun doing what I can do with my current standings.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I did not care for this game at all when it first came out, but I gave it a second chance with The Taken King (felt I owed Bungie that much) and I'm having a much better time.

I still think the lack of Matchmaking in all co-op game modes is silly, but the overall experience is largely more enjoyable now.

Made a new character for this and just hit 40--still haven't done any of the real super-challenging stuff as I've honestly just been having a lot of fun doing what I can do with my current standings.

Same I just picked this up with the FK release, really loving the game actually. It's got that MMO feel without all the bloat, you can get in and out, handle gear etc with ease.

GJM777 if anyone wants to add me on ps4, I'm on here and there.

FinalAttack

New Challenger
Don't know if anyone will be on in about four hours but I'll be on trying to get Black Spindle after I get home from work. If your are on hit me up, my PSN ID is MidKnightDarknss

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
So guys, where are you a few weeks after release?
I managed to clear Taken King Raid a few times.
Let me know if you want to set up a group to run it, I'll be glad to help!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Done pretty much everything except the raid and the associated quests. Haven't found all the ghosts or calcified fragments yet. I'm Hovering around 298 light. Couple 300 pieces of armor/weapons.

Did not get Black Spindle yet, but next time it comes around I'm confident my fireteam will get it.

Still on the lol360 though...

I took next friday off since it'll be the first friday Trials of Osiris is back. Looking forward to that chase to get the sweet, sweet lighthouse loot.

If anything be nice to get the Trials Gear which was pretty good back in HoW.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
That'd be great. I have two other guys I play with regularly. We're just missing another full fireteam for raids.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Once you get this on Xbone, at least you'll have me to play with!

Do you still play? I looked at your profile and it doesn't look like you've played TTK at all. I'm going to add you. All of my close friends except one have dropped Destiny and I've gotten back into it. I only have time to play a couple nights a week though, which sucks when it comes to Destiny. Too much to do!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Do you still play? I looked at your profile and it doesn't look like you've played TTK at all. I'm going to add you. All of my close friends except one have dropped Destiny and I've gotten back into it. I only have time to play a couple nights a week though, which sucks when it comes to Destiny. Too much to do!

Yeah, it's true that I haven't bought TTK yet, but the more peers pressure me into playing it, the sooner I'll get it!