Destiny - Any NG forum members playing?

daybona

Juz,
I'll probably be around on Saturday if anybody wants to guide my newb ass through VoG or CE or a nightfall strike.

I'm lvl 33 with some pretty decent gear, just never ran any of the high end co-op stuff.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hope y'all fagg0rz who needed Gjally didn't miss out.

I was 600 miles away from my 360 Destiny but a bro hooked me up and logged on to my account and bought Gjally for me.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
im a bit late to the destiny party but i finally broke down and started playing it. ill be on for taken king. actually liking the game way more than i thought i would.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I think I'm gonna sit this one out... Maybe I'll get it later down the road, I'm just too burned out on it.

Also, metal gear solid.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'll be there on The Taken King day 1.

I have the week off.

I'm on 360 though so...

I'm looking at getting a PS4 this month, however, probably wont migrate from 360 Destiny until "Year 3" as I anticipate they'll drop Last-Gen support.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed MGSV something fierce.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Should be able to migrate your character lagduf. The grass if far greener in the ps4 version.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Not from Xbox to PlayStation... It would mean starting all over again.

Yep.

I'm sticking with the 360 version until last gen is dropped...then I'll decide what to do. If my friend upgrades to XBONE I might have to pick one up...

But I will be getting a PS4 soon regardless.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
That is some serious horseshit. Let me know about xb1, i was thinking of playing both versions anyway.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
fuckin 20 gig download that didnt auto start in rest mode. GAY! wont be getting to play tonight, looking like a 9 hour download currently

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
In game. wow lot of changes.. esthetics mostly.

Ghost's new voice is.. interesting.... not sure I like it.

Got a thorn while cashing in a quest lol.

No PVP grinding yay!

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I bought it while I still had Playstation Plus, but that dropped in November, so I haven't touched the game since. Are the new packs worth it? People are falling back in love with Diablo 3 for all the new content, I wonder if Destiny is the same way. Playing on my Vita was pretty crappy too, but it was a neat trick.

FinalAttack

New Challenger
I'm probably not the best to take an opinion from because I was one of the sheep that played nonstop ignoring the mountains of problems the game had but I think now is the best time to get back into it. You can play all the new game changes and stuff for free before the expansion drops next week. So if you don't want to shell out the 60 bucks for something you won't like.

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Yup, what Final said.
Everything is unlocked for you to try (all the strikes, PVP maps etc..).
It's been a while I've seen so many people on my friend list online at Destiny actually, which is a good sign I guess.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Patching up! Really excited to see how they've changed the quest and leveling system, and to hear the new Ghost VO (Peter Dinklage was replaced across the board with Nolan North)

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Patching up! Really excited to see how they've changed the quest and leveling system, and to hear the new Ghost VO (Peter Dinklage was replaced across the board with Nolan North)

I kinda miss Dinklebot... sure he was boring, but aren't AI supposed to be boring anyways?
North's Bot is.... interesting... .

BTW if you bother to finish your new class quest, you'll get a class item lvl 40 (ie that you won't probably be using for a few weeks :3 ).

Also, make sure you finished all the activity to claim the Triumph banner before next tuesday!

1436343807-8d83eaa2d71bbcf3b92dacd2fac555f7-600x1295.jpg

FinalAttack

New Challenger
The Noland voice is kind of fun sometimes, what do you guys think of the new "Arm's Day" weapons?