Destiny - Any NG forum members playing?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
is it bad that i'm half tempted to buy a PS4. Just to get back into Destiny. Occasionally I'll jump on my vita and notice a few of the guys from my old clan playing... damn stupid gamer itch. Must resist it.

I would be down as well for some gaming if you did.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
well I won't be playing Destiny tonight on the PS4. Damn 30+ gb download. (I bought it digitally on the PS3 originially knowing it also got me the PS4 version)

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
well I won't be playing Destiny tonight on the PS4. Damn 30+ gb download. (I bought it digitally on the PS3 originially knowing it also got me the PS4 version)

Add me homie, always looking for a +1 for the raid.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Add me homie, always looking for a +1 for the raid.

My ass is going to need a sherpa on playing again. I was a yr one guy. Think my hunter was whatever level was max with house of wolves. 34 or 35? My titan is probably a level lower. Hehe... still need to buy the updates.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
All this lingo is Greek to me. Do I get to kill stuff and get TONS of loot?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
yes, and probably bitch about not having enough storage lol.. (unless they finally fixed that limitation)

Its way better now...

We can level you up pretty quick if you get the expansions.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I'm looking to get the Destiny Collection with all the extra content when I get my Pro in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll be up for some online after I get into it.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
So is my fatebringer worthless now? Ice Breaker? ah man, guess i'll do a little googling on what's what with weapons..

I've got Taken King update now. Figure I probably need to go through the story to help level my hunter. Once that's done i'll grab the latest update.

EDIT: what the hell. Light level doesn't determine player level anymore. MADNESS.

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Random question. I'm going through the Taken King story missions now. Is it better to complete those before buying Rise of Iron?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Random question. I'm going through the Taken King story missions now. Is it better to complete those before buying Rise of Iron?

No doesnt matter. Story all around is lame. But you can if you want to. Its only a couple hours of missions at most.