Destiny - Any NG forum members playing?

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Anyone looking forward to Destiny and want to group up? I'll likely be on PS4, but that's still up in the air.

Alpha and Beta were lots of fun, hyped for the final release.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'll be on the ps3 version...

Most of my friends are getting it on ps3.

Chef McM

n00b
I'm playing on getting the PS4 version. I'm not normally a huge FPS fan, but I really enjoyed the beta.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
i dont know but this game sound very overrated to me from all the press prasing about this game. Seems bungie bribed and used all their connection to make this a success.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Day one on PS4 here.

PSN: Magician_NG

I play on PS4. I'd love to get a group together to do the Raid. Anyone interested. PSN: BazookaMan3

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
I'm on PS4 & also have The Dark Below expansion, Lvl 26 Titan. If anybody wanna add me my PSN ID: ChiefofSBII

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Just need them raid boots and I can 32...

Beat Crota's End last night. Could be just me, but I think this raid is so much better than VoG. Add me if you need someone to raid with: PSN:Maverick_Heero
30(Almost 31) Titan
31 Hunter

ThGame

Geese's Thug
I am still half assing this game. A couple of my buds keep me playing but its down to a minimum. Need the house of wolves xpac and some new twists to pve to stir me back up. 450+ hours already between my characters and i really did enjoy it for what it was. Its a marathon though not a race so ill be back. I think the key is to stop and start up whenever there is an appropriate amount of content. Kind of like world of warcraft. But that... is a whole other tale.... lol

thavarin

n00b
Hey guys, I did the beta and finally got around to picking up the game during last week sales for the PS4. If no one minds I'd like to add you guys who are on PS4.

PSN: Thavarin

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I'm late to the party on this one but I've been playing for a few weeks now.

The more I play it the more I dislike it though and I think I'm about done with it. It was was fun for a while at first but for me is going down hill fast.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm on 360.

Game has its faults but overall I think it's great.

New Expansion is great.

FinalAttack

New Challenger
I think its a good change of pace, plan on playing alot of prison of elders tomorrow if anyone wants to play on PS4.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Taken King announced.

Oryx...he mad. Gotta get revenge cuz we murdered his bitch ass son.

I'm stoked.

PS: I finally made it to the damned lighthouse! Went flawless THREE times this weekend: 2x on my Warlock and once on my Alt Titan. I have defender fully leveled up Strike only about halfway. It was glorious. A little disappointed that both the primaries I got are solar. Oh well, just means I can keep an elemental primary on my main and alt.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Stormcaller Warlocks are fucking emperor palpatine. I love it.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I had to stop playing a while back, it was just too addictive for me, and starting to loose it's fun after a couple hundred hours grinding the same shit.

However, the trailer for Taken King has my hype levels rising again!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Did you play House of Wolves?

Great expansion if a tad overpriced IMO, but not as overpriced as say The Dark Below.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
I've still been in this too but have had a group. Well lost about half of us between Croata and prison dlc.
If you haven't already add me. I'll run some prison or trials.
Psn. Falkenzr

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Another trip to Mercury!

Trials of Osiris is seriously fun. Finally got Crest of Alpha Lupi for my Titan, quick revives here I come.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If anyone is still a scrub like me and playing on 360 then hit me up, gamertag Lagduf

I want to run VoG and CE.