Pulstar

DEL 707

Cheng's Errand Boy
Had a look at this myself, seems identical to the scans. But wouldn't mind someone else with more experience having a look at these pictures to make sure I have the genuine article.

Pulstar2.jpg

Pulstar1.jpg

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
You've got yourself a nice, legit Pulstar cart there :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If it has mask roms it's prolly 99.99% legit. Feel free to send it to me for testing.

DEL 707

Cheng's Errand Boy
Fucking Woot! :buttrock:
Had a bit of a sphincter clenching moment, after I put it back together, I started getting BIOS error messages, but I took it back apart, cleaned the contacts and reassembled. Been running over an hour now with no problems.

If it has mask roms it's prolly 99.99% legit. Feel free to send it to me for testing.

Wow, let me get a padded envelope and send it to you, do you charge for such a service good sir? Also do I get a certificate of authenticity at the end?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Fucking Woot! :buttrock:
Had a bit of a sphincter clenching moment, after I put it back together, I started getting BIOS error messages, but I took it back apart, cleaned the contacts and reassembled. Been running over an hour now with no problems.

Wow, let me get a padded envelope and send it to you, do you charge for such a service good sir? Also do I get a certificate of authenticity at the end?

Never said you'll get it back. ;)