SOLD - NES and SNES game lot - $25 shipped in USA - SOLD

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Carts, everything should be working, but I no longer have systems to test. I sell everything in gamer's condition, so it may not be perfect, and I don't want to answer questions about condition. Game on.

NES:

Double Dragon
KickMaster
Shatterhand
Crash n' the Boys Street Challenge (the outside of this cart could use some cleaning)
Crystalis
Clash at Demonhead
Mega Man 2
Castlevania III Dracula's Curse

SNES:

ActRaiser 2
Run Saber (has the name "Richard Wilson" written on the cart)
Uniracers

IMG_20140814_162747.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Please post who buys this so it isn't flipped. This is a great price for someone and hopefully someone who needs these games.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I know castlevania III is going for almost $25 alone, so this is a steal.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Payment received from Daskrabs!

Although it'd be cherry if all games were kept, I expect some of this to be flipped and I'm okay with that. That happens with lots.

Daskrabs, you're going to LOVE these in your new RBGNES. A lot of these are arcade friendly. Playing Crash n' the Boys on my old cabinet was one of my dreams.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thanks a lot. A lot of these games are on my list. I really appreciate the deal.

I'm tentatively selling this to Daskrabs pending payment. Although it'd be cherry if all games were kept, I expect some of this to be flipped and I'm okay with that. That happens with lots.

Daskrabs, you're going to LOVE these in your new RBGNES. A lot of these are arcade friendly. Playing Crash n' the Boys on my old cabinet was one of my dreams.

Enjoy!

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
sost.gif

I hope you give ForeverSublime a nice cut of that.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Coincidence? hmmmmm

It certainly appears questionable.

And all I wanted was Shatterhand and Run Saber....

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Just a bummer the games not needed weren't re-offered back on the forum.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I sold the 2 I already had and kept the rest. I'm clearly scum.

You could have sold Castlevania and Mega Man 2 for $12.50 each. This would have given someone else a sweet deal, while giving you the rest of the games for free. I don't really care one way or the other, because it's not like I wanted this lot of games, but this may be remembered the next time you try to score a sweet deal like this. And it would have been nice to see this lot go to someone here who was looking for what clearly were the more sought-after games in the lot.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Just a bummer the games not needed weren't re-offered back on the forum.

You could have sold Castlevania and Mega Man 2 for $12.50 each. This would have given someone else a sweet deal, while giving you the rest of the games for free. I don't really care one way or the other, because it's not like I wanted this lot of games, but this may be remembered the next time you try to score a sweet deal like this. And it would have been nice to see this lot go to someone here who was looking for what clearly were the more sought-after games in the lot.

These pretty much say it all. You scored a sweet deal up here but didnt turn around and pay it forward. If I may ask, why'd you choose to sell on eBay instead of saying you already had a few of the titles when the deal was made? You arent REQUIRED to be forthcoming, but it does make things look a certain way.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Last edited: